Respected Contributor

Re: I'll miss my Holiday friends!

[ Edited ]

The ProBoard site has a sub forum (Holiday and Seasonal Decor) for us. Please join your Q friends over there. It was easy to register and I kept my nickname. 

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

I will miss the holiday forum....it has always been such a happy place for the most part and much of the negativity of the other forums isn't felt here.

The sharing of ideas, pictures, thoughts and tips has been inspiring.  Thanks to all of you. Heart

One of my favorite spots on these boards @Regal Bee . I loved reading yours and other posters holiday posts. It's just not going to be the same after the November shut down.

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio
I will miss you and your posts as well. While the last year or so I didn’t post much, I still visited frequently. Do you think you may join the pro boards? I’m thinking about it.

FKA morewineplease
Valued Contributor

@Mominohio  and ladies - hopefully you've seen the notice from QVC today that says these forums are staying open. In part, the message from QVC says:

"WE HEARD YOU! We understand how much you value this space as a place to make meaningful connections and share what's on your mind. So...we're keeping our Blogs and Forums live."

Thanks to all the posters who complained to QVC about closing these forums - they heard you and responded!

Respected Contributor

That's wonderful news.  Asking us to go to FB is sort of like asking us to use the QVC App instead of the browser version.  When they start adding all of those banners encouraging use of the app, I always wish I could respond to them and tell them the app isn't very useful which is WHY people continue to use the browser version even on mobile devices.  

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio 

they announced they will be keeping these forums (for now at least).  They announcement is at the top of the forum page.

I did sign up at Proboards but deleted my #loveQVC account to many ads and not what I expected.