Valued Contributor

Re: I just couldn't wait...started to decorate for Christmas!

Love it the way it is, BUT since you asked, lol, I would add 2 or 3 red ornaments between the houses and trees. Red is the pop of color I use in my Christmas decor. They would fill in the blank space and go well with the black and white checks. 

Esteemed Contributor

@country gal wrote:

Love it the way it is, BUT since you asked, lol, I would add 2 or 3 red ornaments between the houses and trees. Red is the pop of color I use in my Christmas decor. They would fill in the blank space and go well with the black and white checks. 

I love it just the way it is, but I think @country gal  has a great suggestion adding the red ornaments. It will add a pop of color and enhance what is already there. Enjoy the holiday season you do good work @Beauty Maven 

Honored Contributor

that looks SO pretty, i love it Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

I think you should move them, take another picture, post it and let us decide.  I can't judge without seeing the difference.  ROFLOL

I think it looks beautiful.  

Super Contributor

Cute!  It doesn't scream holiday.  I would leave it up all winter.

Trusted Contributor

Just beautiful as it is.   A perfect touch of Christmas, very calming and easy to look at.

Honored Contributor

So pretty and wintery, not so much Christmasy, which I think is wonderful, a longer display time. 

I don't like much in the way of gingerbread, but these in just the two colors (the two perfect colors for my style of decor) are wonderful, and you now make me want them! LOL 

I bought the same little VPH candles but sent them back. They were turning black (like oxidizing on the inside), and the finish was just wiping off the inside with I tried to remove the black film. Sad because they are beautiful. 

You really could have pictures of your home in a magazine.

Respected Contributor

@Beauty Maven I think you've done a beautiful job with this arrangement, I wouldn't change a thing...except, as you said (and some seem to have missed) adding a few ornaments closer to Christmas.

Honored Contributor

It's perfect to my eyes. Before I scrolled down to the houses, I thought "On no, she's going to destroy her neutral wreath and frame with brightly colored gingerbread houses". Then I saw those beautiful houses. They work so well with the other pieces.

Valued Contributor

@rms1954-- I bet your eye for decorating is better than you think!