Honored Contributor

07dd36411606 Szasz Endre Laszlo

Sweet, heart warming, and just a little tear producing. We used to sled ride all the time as kids. I guess you are never too old.

Honored Contributor

The Love of a White Christmas

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio.  Reminds me of my dad.  My sister and I couldn't get the sled away from him long enough for us to take a ride.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

What beautiful pictures @Mominohio.  Takes me to another place, another time, another life.  Lovely!

Respected Contributor

I don’t think you’re ever too old....I was looking at my old sled up in the attic and thinking I’d bring it down and hang a swag, a plaid ribbon,  and my daddy’s old skates on it 😊

Respected Contributor

That’s a lovely picture, the man with the dog. By any chance is that a Christmas card? The look on the dogs face is funny.

Trusted Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

I don’t think you’re ever too old....I was looking at my old sled up in the attic and thinking I’d bring it down and hang a swag, a plaid ribbon,  and my daddy’s old skates on it 😊

@Azcowgirl

I can't think of anything lovier.  What a wonderful piece of decor that would be, just so meaningful. I hope you'll do it and I hope you'll post a picture when you do.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio

What fun prints!!!!!---especially the one with the man and the dog....thank you for sharing

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

Love that idea. Enjoy it now because that’s what I’m doing with several sentimental pieces. The kids don’t want a lot of my “heirlooms”; they want their things.

Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

I have two old sleds from when I was a kid, and many winters I do just that. I put them out on my covered front porch, and put a wreath or skates on the corner. Nice decor and sentimental as well!