Honored Contributor

Re: I have more bunnies than I thought!!

20170309_182823.jpg

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Mominohio

I love what you did with your cake stands! I may have to "steal" your idea!

(with my GD coming thinking I'm going to be putting some of my better pieces away - not that I need to but I think it's less stress for me with a 5 year old running around!)

I love the window shelves, I wish I could do them here I had them in my other houses...and same lace curtains. Hmmm sure we are not related? Lol

@homedecor1

I totally understand the kiddo thing with tender glass things. I remember when my son was little, I had to put very little up and away from him, but my dad's baby dishes that I displayed I put away until he was quite old. I never wanted anything to happen to those.

I love those cake plates. They are made here in Ohio at Mosser glass in Cambridge Ohio. Last summer I took my mom and we went down to their factory and watched glass being made. Really nice little factory and they use a lot of old molds and make some really beautiful glass.

And that shelf in the dining room was here when we moved in, and the only thing the previous owners did to the house that I can say I really liked. I have a huge collection of Rowe Pottery and Longebarger baskets, and even though I've been collecting both for several decades, I still love them as much today as when I started. I can't see ever taking them out of my decor, and love that shelf that goes across two walls, to display them up high and out of the way of having to be cleaned and dusted all the time. I'm amazed that I only have to climb up there once a year to clean, and even then there isn't much dust or anything. Best way to display things ever!

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

20170309_182843.jpg

@Mominohio  I love this display.  The colors are soft but very eye catching.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

20170215_195802.jpg

@Mominohio  I love this Bunny and he goes so well with the bronze lantern.  Nice tablecloth too.  I love your home, so inviting.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio I love your turquoise bunnies, birds and eggs.  They look so nice with the brown eggs 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Very pretty decorating for Spring/Easter,

Image result for thank you bunny pics

Super Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

20170309_183234.jpg

I love your displays! Thank you for sharing!!

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio

They are all so pretty!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

SweetBunny.gif

Honored Contributor

Very pretty! 

images.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I love all your bunnies and how you displayed them with different lanterns, etc.   They are all beautiful!   I want to do something like you did and put grass and eggs in a lantern.  And also do something with a cake plate I have.   Where did you get the speckled eggs and what are they made of?