Honored Contributor

Re: I have found my pe Tople!

@IdahoMom, I could lie and tell you I'm in that age range, but alas, I can remember Christmases more than fifty years ago.

Super Contributor

@IdahoMom wrote:

Curious if there are any other Christmas crazies on here that are in the 30-40 age range? I feel like NO ONE I know my age loves QVC Christmas as much as I do!! Christmas yes, but not QVC Christmas which is a whole other level!!

Yes!! Im in that range too! I've been watching it for years and love to see all the stuff on CIJ along with ideas as well!

Honored Contributor

Re: I have found my people!

[ Edited ]

I have Christmas in my heart all year long.  My Christmases started in the 1950's   Heart  

Contributor

Hi holiday friends!  Life has kept me away from these boards for quite a while but I would love to come back and chat about all things fall and Christmas!  I’m looking so forward to CIJ and all the upcoming holiday shows, it’s become a summer tradition for me!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm excited to see all of the new members here, gearing up to hang out with us during CIJ.  

@tired mom04, I remember your name from way back!  So glad you are joining in again!  

Honored Contributor
Hi all, glad to see new posters also. I no longer watch much, or post much, but I do read the Christmas decor threads and will look at items recently on air, to see if there is something I really have to have, lol. In all honesty, what I really should do, is another purge of excess, but we'll see if that happens. Looking forward to the CIJ season, and seeing all the happy posts.
"To each their own, in all things".
Super Contributor

I am happy dancing cause I am a Christmas nut.   Can't wait to see what is new for this CIJ.  Oh and I also love Fall decorating too. 

Spoiler
Heart
Honored Contributor

There are a lot of holidays between now & christmas.

Trusted Contributor

@151949 wrote:

There are a lot of holidays between now & christmas.

@151949 Yes, but people in this thread are discussing Christmas.  If there was a thread about what people are planning for the upcoming weekend, would you comment that there are a lot of days between now and the weekend?  

Frequent Contributor
Sounds like another thread might be a better fit for you!