Valued Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

The preview for Christmas In July starts June 27th... I'm looking forward to it but I already bought what I wanted, I couldn't wait to see if it went on sale....I'm on 🎅's naughty list.

@kitcat51 - You are in good company.  I think we are all on Santa's naughty list - but it sure is fun being "naughty" together.

Trusted Contributor

Fall is my favorite time of year and I start getting excited about decorating right after the 4th of July. I have to admit, I’m always excited for Christmas In July. It’s usually hotter than ever outside, but watching the Christmas shows feels cozy. I don’t buy much....heaven knows I have way too many decorations, but every once in awhile they offer something that catches my eye. I’m a sucker for flameless candles and those little mini lights. I keep the candles and lights out all year. Just having that subtle glow makes everything seem comforting.

Frequent Contributor

I am BEYOND excited for CIJ to start! I have always been referred to as “The Christmas Queen” in my family and it just gets worse (or would it be better? Smiley Wink ) every year I think! Smiley Tongue

I live in the Deep South and it is unbearably hot and humid already so CIJ is such a nice escape!

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Respected Contributor

Welcome! But be forewarned. We are a bunch of enablers. And we like to post pictures when we're finished decorating.

Frequent Contributor

Curious if there are any other Christmas crazies on here that are in the 30-40 age range? I feel like NO ONE I know my age loves QVC Christmas as much as I do!! Christmas yes, but not QVC Christmas which is a whole other level!!

Frequent Contributor

Re: I have found my people!

[ Edited ]

@IdahoMom

Me!!! I’m a 32 year old Christmas crazy! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@IdahoMom wrote:

Hello! And yes fall decorating is my second favorite. I love the colors and the coziness. If coziness is a word?? Either way I love it!

@IdahoMom I am sure coziness is a word! And I completely understand. I feel the same way about fall decorating. It's the next best to Christmas! I'm not as faithful a poster as many of the folks in this forum, but I sure do read everything.

@grandma petes I totally agree about the candles and little lights! I must have the Christmas glow throughout the year!

Super Contributor

@PA Mom-mom

are you from PA?  Where? I am in PA too! 

Fall is my favorite season but winter is next fav. No one I know even likes winter!!

everyone hates it and hates snow!  I love SNOW and WINTER!  Why is it always described as the BAD weather and summer the GOOD weather??

its the other way around for me!  Bring on the SNOOOOWWWWW!!!!

Honored Contributor

Welcome to the Newbies!

It was great of QVC to give us this special forum to talk holiday things. 

For the most part, because we are a specific forum we get little in complaints from those that aren't like minded.

We have a real blast here the entire month of July, and I have to say it is a little sad when it is over, but we pick up every 25th of the month from there on out through the season.

Glad to have you on board!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I have found my people!

[ Edited ]

@nougat I love snow too! I'm from Southeastern PA, so the snow is not always so good.. My memories of growing up are of some heavy snows. They  were my dad's favorites. We would watch the snow storms together.