Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

Hang in there....your cooler weather will come quicker than you think.....

Meanwhile, we will have weather in the mid to upper 90's for 3 more months---YUUCKKK!!!!  That's why i like CIJ it puts me to think about Christmas coming and cooler weather! Woman Very Happy

@Spurt  Our weather will be the same, and am so dreading it.

@mousiegirl

I guess we are just not summer people.....and may I be the first to wish you HAPPY CHRISTMAS IN JULY! 🎅 🎄

@Spurt  Thank you!  Happy Christmas in July to you!  Smiley Happy  When I was young, I was a sun goddess, lol, not any longer.  Before long, I will be sleeping with a wet towel and the fan roaring away, lol.

@mousiegirl

My A/C is going a mile a minute and I got the utility bill to prove it......Woman Sad

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

Hang in there....your cooler weather will come quicker than you think.....

Meanwhile, we will have weather in the mid to upper 90's for 3 more months---YUUCKKK!!!!  That's why i like CIJ it puts me to think about Christmas coming and cooler weather! Woman Very Happy

@Spurt  Our weather will be the same, and am so dreading it.

@mousiegirl

I guess we are just not summer people.....and may I be the first to wish you HAPPY CHRISTMAS IN JULY! 🎅 🎄

@Spurt  Thank you!  Happy Christmas in July to you!  Smiley Happy  When I was young, I was a sun goddess, lol, not any longer.  Before long, I will be sleeping with a wet towel and the fan roaring away, lol.

@mousiegirl

My A/C is going a mile a minute and I got the utility bill to prove it......Woman Sad

@Spurt  I don't have air conditioning. Smiley Sad  It is a huge project and expense for this house, but I may look into it again, tired of suffering.  I would be afraid to see the utilities bill with air conditioning, it is already horrible enough.