Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:

I couldn't stop thinking about them.  As I mentioned in my other thread, I saw these in a local lighting store that has neat decor.  I wasn't looking for more Easter decor as I have the ceramic pieces my mom made many years ago and some new Jim Shore items.   That's more than enough for me. But these bunnies were calling my name and I couldn't leave one behind so I had to get both.  Since they don't scream Easter, I am putting them out for spring.  It's March (almost springtime) and it's hot here in Florida, so I decided to put them out now.  

For the the time being I put them on my dining room table.  Not sure how I will leave them displayed. The basket that was there looks small but I'll figure it out.  I would like you all to chime in if these Home Reflections eggs, item H204525  that I've always liked would go with these bunnies.  And if so, which color(s)?

IMG_4614.JPG

IMG_4611.JPG

IMG_4612.JPG

@crazycockermom  I already gave you my vote, I bought several sets of the white/clear, and they are gorgeous!  If there is a video of all of them lit, take a peek and that might help you decide.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@crazycockermom

From the pictures, the basket does look a little small.

I would remove it, group the bunnies & eggs together more into a grouping in the middle of the table, more in an oval shape rather than everything in a straight line.

Does that make sense??? I can think it, I just can't type it LOL!!!

LOVELY home by the way!!!

How's my buddy Ruger???

Thank you!  That worked.  And thanks for the grouping idea.  Makes sense to me. 

Ruger is awesome!   Thanks for asking.   And thanks for giving me the opportunity to post pics of him.  Lol.  The first one is after he went into the back yard and got covered in green sticky thingies. 

IMG_4568.JPG

IMG_4510.JPG

@crazycockermom  LOL re the green, stickies.  Pretty soon, I will be picking things out of my two pups's fur.

Respected Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@crazycockermom

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL............................

How long did it take you to pick all those green balls off????

BTW, been there - done that!!! Or burrs, they're even worse!!!!

I don't remember how long it took, but it took too long.   Ruger doesn't like getting his paws messed with so he was pretty squirmy.   lol.   I hate those green thingies!   

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Dang, that dog is cute!!!

I'm pondering your egg choice. I ordered those eggs and will be getting the white ones later in the day when my UPS boyfriend drops by. I'll let you know what I think.

Thanks.  I think he's pretty darn cute too.  Smiley Happy

Please let me know what you think after your boyfriend in brown brings your eggs. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
@mousiegirl
Thanks again for your input! I just didn't know if the white would work with the bunnies or not. I can't remember if I had even seen these bunnies when I asked about the eggs before. I've been looking at too much decor lately!

What kind of pups do you have?
Honored Contributor

I like the eggs and the bunnies.  Not sure if I like them together.  You mentioned another area.  If I were to have both, I wouldn't put them together.  I'd get green.  🐰

Honored Contributor

Re: I got my bunnies!

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom wrote:
@mousiegirl
Thanks again for your input! I just didn't know if the white would work with the bunnies or not. I can't remember if I had even seen these bunnies when I asked about the eggs before. I've been looking at too much decor lately!

What kind of pups do you have?

@crazycockermom   When the white is lit, it morphs into different colors, or it can be left on clear, which is neutral.  Check out the description in case this has changed since I bought them.  This is probably why I bought the white/clear, for the options.

I just put the smaller of the three eggs in my two Luminara small white/ivory lanterns, and they look wonderful, morphing away. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I got my bunnies!

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom, OMG that adorable dog!  Love the bunnies, too, and I'm so glad you decided to get them.  If I was the one contemplating the mosaic eggs to use with the bunnies, I would worry (because that is what I do best!) that any of the egg choices might be too shiny sparkly new looking for the vintage distressed look of the bunnies.  That may not be true at all, but that is what I would be concerned about.

I did a quick egg search and wouldn't you know I'd find expensive Pottery Barn eggs...but I do like the idea of the crackle glaze and seemingly more muted colors...

Pierced Ceramic Eggs

Respected Contributor

Bunny approved!!!  By a bunny ...

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I like the eggs and the bunnies.  Not sure if I like them together.  You mentioned another area.  If I were to have both, I wouldn't put them together.  I'd get green.  🐰

Thanks for your honest input.   I obviously like them both too, just don't know if they were meant to be together.  Too different...