Respected Contributor

I got my bunnies!

[ Edited ]

I couldn't stop thinking about them.  As I mentioned in my other thread, I saw these in a local lighting store that has neat decor.  I wasn't looking for more Easter decor as I have the ceramic pieces my mom made many years ago and some new Jim Shore items.   That's more than enough for me. But these bunnies were calling my name and I couldn't leave one behind so I had to get both.  Since they don't scream Easter, I am putting them out for spring.  It's March (almost springtime) and it's hot here in Florida, so I decided to put them out now.  

For the the time being I put them on my dining room table.  Not sure how I will leave them displayed. The basket that was there looks small but I'll figure it out.  I would like you all to chime in if these Home Reflections eggs, item H204525  that I've always liked would go with these bunnies.  And if so, which color(s)?

IMG_4614.JPG

IMG_4611.JPG

IMG_4612.JPG

Honored Contributor

Re: I got my bunnies!

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom

If it were me, I would choose the purple.

While I love all the colors, my thoughts...

White: your bunnies, linens & basket are already white.

Blue: the blue eggs look greenish to me & may clash with the blue-ish of your bunnies (if they are in fact accented with blue like they appear to be)

Yellow: its really pale, I feel you need more contrast.

Now.....................................

That doesn't mean each of those colors won't look great somewhere else in your home!!!

I want that set too, I have held off because I want them all LOL!!!

Respected Contributor
@ChiliPepper
Thank you for your input! Yes, the bunnies have a pale blue on them. If the mosaic eggs leaned more blue than green, I'd probably get those. If I get the purple and feel they don't work with the bunnies, I know I could make work somewhere else. Smiley Happy

By the way, did you have any issues viewing my pics? When I viewed my own post I had to hit "spoiler" to see them. Not sure how that happened.
Honored Contributor

Re: I got my bunnies!

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom

Yay, once you hit "spoiler" you can't get rid of it.

I think you can go back into your original post though, edit it & actually add the pictures again.

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom

From the pictures, the basket does look a little small.

I would remove it, group the bunnies & eggs together more into a grouping in the middle of the table, more in an oval shape rather than everything in a straight line.

Does that make sense??? I can think it, I just can't type it LOL!!!

LOVELY home by the way!!!

How's my buddy Ruger???

Respected Contributor

I just love those bunnies! I am so jealous. I found some that looked very similar on Wayfair but they were just off white. They look beautiful.

Respected Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@crazycockermom

From the pictures, the basket does look a little small.

I would remove it, group the bunnies & eggs together more into a grouping in the middle of the table, more in an oval shape rather than everything in a straight line.

Does that make sense??? I can think it, I just can't type it LOL!!!

LOVELY home by the way!!!

How's my buddy Ruger???

Thank you!  That worked.  And thanks for the grouping idea.  Makes sense to me. 

Ruger is awesome!   Thanks for asking.   And thanks for giving me the opportunity to post pics of him.  Lol.  The first one is after he went into the back yard and got covered in green sticky thingies. 

IMG_4568.JPG

IMG_4510.JPG

Respected Contributor

@froggy wrote:

I just love those bunnies! I am so jealous. I found some that looked very similar on Wayfair but they were just off white. They look beautiful.

Thanks so much!   I think I was drawn to them because they were unique (to me) and not something I've seen everywhere.  If you get the ones from Wayfair, please post pics.  

And if if anyone sees my bunnies somewhere like a discount store, please don't tell me.  Lol

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL............................

How long did it take you to pick all those green balls off????

BTW, been there - done that!!! Or burrs, they're even worse!!!!

Respected Contributor

Dang, that dog is cute!!!

I'm pondering your egg choice. I ordered those eggs and will be getting the white ones later in the day when my UPS boyfriend drops by. I'll let you know what I think.