Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@crazycockermom wrote:
@mousiegirl
Thanks again for your input! I just didn't know if the white would work with the bunnies or not. I can't remember if I had even seen these bunnies when I asked about the eggs before. I've been looking at too much decor lately!

What kind of pups do you have?

@crazycockermom   When the white is lit, it morphs into different colors, or it can be left on clear, which is neutral.  Check out the description in case this has changed since I bought them.  This is probably why I bought the white/clear, for the options.

I just put the smaller of the three eggs in my two Luminara small white/ivory lanterns, and they look wonderful, morphing away. Smiley Happy

Ok, thanks for the info.  I wish they would air these again now that the green/blue is back in stock and the new yellow is in.  I'd like to see an updated video.   I think the clear would be cool for the color morphing.  But I like the other colors too!

Would love to see pics of your lanterns with the eggs.  Sounds beautiful!

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@crazycockermom, OMG that adorable dog!  Love the bunnies, too, and I'm so glad you decided to get them.  If I was the one contemplating the mosaic eggs to use with the bunnies, I would worry (because that is what I do best!) that any of the egg choices might be too shiny sparkly new looking for the vintage distressed look of the bunnies.  That may not be true at all, but that is what I would be concerned about.

I did a quick egg search and wouldn't you know I'd find expensive Pottery Barn eggs...but I do like the idea of the crackle glaze and seemingly more muted colors...

Pierced Ceramic Eggs

@SHOPR

Sometimes you really read my mind and sound like me.  I am good at worrying as well.  And I think I have the same reservations about you regarding those mosaic eggs with the bunnies.  Since I really like those eggs, I may order a set knowing I can use it multiple places.  That being said, I looooooove those eggs you posted!!!    Gorgeous and I think they would go well with the bunnies too!   I'm afraid of going to the  Pottery Barn site...lol.  

Thank you for your input!

Respected Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

Bunny approved!!!  By a bunny ...

Lol.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I'm with @GCR18, in that I like both the bunnies and the eggs but not in the same place.

The bunnies are rather primitive, while the eggs are more elegant. Both are great, just not together (in my opinion!!). 

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I'm with @GCR18, in that I like both the bunnies and the eggs but not in the same place.

The bunnies are rather primitive, while the eggs are more elegant. Both are great, just not together (in my opinion!!). 

Thanks mominohio!   My gut was telling me the same thing but it always helps to have others' opinions.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@crazycockermom, OMG that adorable dog!  Love the bunnies, too, and I'm so glad you decided to get them.  If I was the one contemplating the mosaic eggs to use with the bunnies, I would worry (because that is what I do best!) that any of the egg choices might be too shiny sparkly new looking for the vintage distressed look of the bunnies.  That may not be true at all, but that is what I would be concerned about.

I did a quick egg search and wouldn't you know I'd find expensive Pottery Barn eggs...but I do like the idea of the crackle glaze and seemingly more muted colors...

Pierced Ceramic Eggs

@SHOPR

Sometimes you really read my mind and sound like me.  I am good at worrying as well.  And I think I have the same reservations about you regarding those mosaic eggs with the bunnies.  Since I really like those eggs, I may order a set knowing I can use it multiple places.  That being said, I looooooove those eggs you posted!!!    Gorgeous and I think they would go well with the bunnies too!   I'm afraid of going to the  Pottery Barn site...lol.  

Thank you for your input!

FWIW, I bought this exact egg in the yellow color at Hobby Lobby...I think it was two years ago. I had been eyeing them at PB and then low and behold I found same at the Hob Lob...for a lot less. I can't remember now if they had any of the other sizes back then, but I snagged the yeller one for sure!   

Honored Contributor

Ok, shopr nailed it on the eggs for the bunny.  I had to have an intervention with pottery barn.  They've been sending me 20% off coupons a lot lately.