Super Contributor

Re: I finally found my truck decor!!!

[ Edited ]

@simplyfriends

Thank You!!.. I finally got to go to the other BB&B & they had the wheelbarrow there.. It was a bright white.. If I wasn't allergic to fragrances, flowers etc., I would have bought & painted it.. The size was great though..

You mentioned in your area they had a brown one.. I didn't see it in this store.. I guess, maybe in different parts of the country they ship certain styles to some and not to others.

They one I posted in the picture; I forgot I had it.. It's made out of resin & I got that at Marshalls last year end of season sale.. I've been really busy with the floors being done & deciding on paint color, etc.. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about..

Do let me know if you find some type of purse organizer in the dollar store..

Enjoy the weekend!!

Esteemed Contributor

@classic wrote:
@simplyfriends wrote:

@classic

Great, would love to see your decorations and also the purse organizer. Sounds like something I need. Have fun shopping . Hope you find some things you love. Look forward to photos.

@simplyfriends

I just came home a little while ago & I'm going back out again; but before I go, I wanted to post these pictures we spoke about..

I'll post again later tonight & tell you about this harvest wheelbarrow .. 

As I wrote before, we're having work done in another room & that's the cable wire running so we can have tv & internet.. 

IMG_0198.JPG

IMG_0197.JPG

IMG_0196.JPG

IMG_0201.JPG

IMG_0200.JPG

I love the wheelbarrow...that chest is to die for..Country French?? Gorgeous!!!! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@emmysmom

Thank you!!... It's beautiful in person..   It's a classic!!!!! ... Ahem ...  LOL .. 😉