Valued Contributor

Re: I finally found my truck decor!!!

@classic  I was so disappointed when I went to Bed Bath and Beyond today and your cute white truck was sold out!  I wanted it also. The salesgirl told me they only got 2 trucks. Crazy right?  She checked online and they didn’t have them either. You are so lucky you got one 😊

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@simplyfriends

I'm so sorry you couldn't find one.. I too couldn't find it on line.. Are there any other BB&B near you; maybe you could call them and see if they have one.. Mine was the only one there also.. It's really pretty in person.. I'm thinking of slowly removing the pumpkins; not sure though .. Maybe I will cover the pumpkins with white felt and put little ornaments for Christmas.. I'm thinking of ways to incorporate other seasonal decor....

i have 3 BB&B near me.. If I find out more about this truck, I'll page you on this forum.. Have a great day!!!

Super Contributor

@Azcowgirl

I so appreciate talent.. Beautiful !!!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@classic

Thank you.... I did check one other store and they were sold out too. They have a wheel barrel too in the same antique white.... did you see it?  It’s cute too but it has faux flowers in it and doesn’t really work for me. I’m going to keep looking. I like your idea of adding some decorations and maybe little fairy lights to the truck when you transition to Christmas. You should sent another photo when you do!

Honored Contributor

I was lucky enough to get VPH red truck and so far I have found nothing for that price that looks as good.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@simplyfriends wrote:

@classic

Thank you.... I did check one other store and they were sold out too. They have a wheel barrel too in the same antique white.... did you see it?  It’s cute too but it has faux flowers in it and doesn’t really work for me. I’m going to keep looking. I like your idea of adding some decorations and maybe little fairy lights to the truck when you transition to Christmas. You should sent another photo when you do!

@simplyfriends

I just saw your post.. I was out all day today.. Had a dtr appt.  

No, I didn't see the wheel barrel.. As I stated before; with the pumpkins being attached, I was considering slowly removing them;  & since the faux flowers don't work for you maybe you could try to remove them, if you really like the wheel barrel ..

The truck looks beautiful with the micro lights I put around the pumpkins. I also added some foliage around it.. I'm thinking of doing something different for Christmas .. Will post when I do..

I like to think out of the box.. I'm going to give you an example of what I did in replacing one of Lori Greiner's items.. I had ordered her purse organizer; well it didn't work well at all, too small & the compartments were too tight..

One day I was in the dollar store, ( the expensive section - joke LOL ) & I came across a small folded gardner bag with 4 side compartments around the center opening at $1.25 & a light bulb went off..

Well, I bought it & OMG it's light weight. & it fits everything I need to go inside & super easy access.. I bought extras & filled them with themed  gifts for the girls at the beauty salon, dtr's office, etc.. Of course, the gifts inside  cost me far, far more then the bag & I told them about me buying the bag  in the elite section of the dollar store.. They so loved the idea of using it for a purse organizer.. I have a  couple more & I'll try to take a picture & post it..

Have a great evening!!

Super Contributor

@simplyfriends wrote:

@classic

@simplyfriends

I went on the BB&B website to see if I could find the wheel barrel with the flowers & I couldn't bring it up .. Do you recallbhow it was written up on the tag???

BB&B is not that compatible with an iPad.. I spoke with them about this problem & I was told they are aware of it and they're trying to update their system..

It would compliment my truck nicely.. 

Valued Contributor

@classic

Guess what.... I found the truck today. I had to go out of town today for work and saw a BB&B so stopped in. They had 2 left!  I have a little corner area by my dining table and put it there for now. I’ll reread your post above. Sounds like you have so many ideas. I’ll see if I can find a pic of the wheelbarrow. Maybe we could have it shipped to you from my store if you really love it. 

DBA5159F-5932-4513-9C7A-67D929A3AE1E.jpeg

Super Contributor

@simplyfriends wrote:

@classic

Guess what.... I found the truck today. I had to go out of town today for work and saw a BB&B so stopped in. They had 2 left!  I have a little corner area by my dining table and put it there for now. I’ll reread your post above. Sounds like you have so many ideas. I’ll see if I can find a pic of the wheelbarrow. Maybe we could have it shipped to you from my store if you really love it. 

DBA5159F-5932-4513-9C7A-67D929A3AE1E.jpeg

I love it.. I really like how u coordinated it with other colors..

Isn't the truck darling?? .. You have a good eye & recognized the truck has potential just like VPH .. 

Thank you for offering regarding the wheel barrel piece.. I couldn't find a picture on BB&B website.. If you find it kindly, please do  post it..

What I did with the truck; I have micro lights, & I put the battery box inside the open truck window & then slide the wire around the pumpkins.. It's on a timer & I just love it..

Do keep me posted.. Tomorrow I'll post a picture of my foyer accent chest with some minimal decor.. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love your decorating style @simplyfriends.  I'm sure your home is just beautiful!