Super Contributor

I finally found my truck decor!!!

[ Edited ]

I'm trying to post a picture of my truck that I found at BB&B and it's not letting me post it..

I missed out on VPH red & white truck & I've been searching for one similiar & Saturday I found a beautiful Ivory distressed look truck.. So beautiful ..

I want to post a picture, but I'm unable to do so.. I know to go to the camera icon and select photo library & select the picture, but then I get an error file.. If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong, I'd kindly appreciate any input.. Much thanks..

Respected Contributor

Re: I finally found my truck decor!!!

It may be that your file is too big.  QVC limits the pixels you can post.  There are some free size reduction apps available depending on what sort of device you are using.

Honored Contributor

@classic wrote:

I'm trying to post a picture of my truck that I found at BB&B and it's not letting me post it..

I missed out on VPH red & white truck & I've been searching for one similiar & Saturday I found a beautiful Ivory distressed look truck.. So beautiful ..

I want to post a picture, but I'm unable to do so.. I know to go to the camera icon and select photo library & select the picture, but then I get an error file.. If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong, I'd kindly appreciate any input.. Much thanks..

@classic  I edit the size of photos on my desktop, then go to the posting box, mouse the mountain icon,  then choose, etc.

Valued Contributor

@classic Is this your vintage red truck?  I found it on their website. I’m also doing a red truck theme for the holidays since my grandson loves red trucks. 

D6F1FCAD-B78B-4C08-9A9D-4BC9504A70E6.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@simplyfriends

Ive been looking at this exact same truck ( it’s nearly 4 feet long ) on Kirkland’s website, they have it  at $400.00

Found it at Zulili for $175.00 ! 

On waitlist however, so I’ve got my fingers crossed they might get more in. 

Thanks for posting !

Super Contributor

@Marsha2003

I'm an ipad user.. I've posted pictures before from this iPad and had no problem .. As you stated,  I did think that the file may have been too big; but it was the same size as my other posts..

The picture I wanted to post from my camera role was showing it lit.. I got this at BB&B for $19.99.. As you may notice, my accent chest blends in nicely with the truck.. I missed out on the VPH red truck, and so I've been looking around for something not that expensive .. This one has the pumpkins already attached to the truck.. I was thinking of slowly removing them.. I added the micro lights & placed the battery box inside the truck through the window..

It's so pretty in person.. It's metal construction & I got to use my $10 coupon bringing it to $19.99..

P.S. the black cord running on the floor is from the room where we had our floors stained & for us to have tv & internet use my husband ran a long cable to another room where we are using temporarily till when we are finished with that room, painting, etc..

image.jpg

image.jpg

Super Contributor

@mousiegirl

Thank you for your input.. I've posted pictures before from my camera roll & didn't have any problem.. I'm an iPad user.. I do have a desktop, but it's not yet linked to my iPad & iPhone yet..  I was able to post a picture a little while ago where I had to go and take the photo and then add it to the image section and that worked..

The picture I posted; the truck coordinates nicely with my foyer accent chest.. I did want a red truck but missed out on it.. I did see one at Pier1 in red, but it was too expensive & I wasn't sure if I loved it enough to spend that amount of money..

Thanks again; you're always one to comment with helpful reviews.. It's truly appreciated.. Have a great day.

Super Contributor

@simplyfriends

This isn't the one I was looking for; but much thanks for helping me.. I did go to the BB&B website to find the truck I bought & nothing came up.. How were you able to bring this picture up??...  I was trying to find my truck, so that I could post the picture, since I couldn't do it from my camera roll.. This truck is very nice though..

Respected Contributor

@classic

Your truck couldn’t be more perfect with your color scheme....just darling!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

3A9A69D0-F510-4E2B-B9F0-B0775D0754D6.jpegTruck

DH and I tried this for fun...I sketched it on plywood, he cut it out, I added paint....☺️