Occasional Contributor

Re: I caved with Harry.......

Love that Harry's back on the Q! I've ordered several of his items today, including 2 of the TSV. His candles are amazing!

Respected Contributor

So glad Harry is back. His candles are the best and totally worth the money.

Respected Contributor

I bought the traditional octagonal gingerbread house, and thinking about the large white house too.  I have two of his Christmas houses and a Halloween haunted house from years ago, that B&BW sold, and love those.  I didn't buy the smaller warmer houses, figured I didn't need those.Woman Very Happy 

I hope he offers a Halloween house or some cute figurals.  Happy he's back!

Respected Contributor

I ordered the tart melts for fall and 2 of the holiday scents advance order. I am waiting for him to bring those tart warmers he had on his Instagram. 

Honored Contributor

I passed on all of it.  I have enough candles, BBW and YC to last me all winter and into the spring.  If his products sell well he will be back.  I have donated my gingerbread collection except for Slatkin houses and I haven't unpacked them in several years. So, I just didn't need anything.  I thought how much that set smelled with all those candles burning at the same time. 

Contributor

one uses candles and the other the melts, so yeah!  the more the merrier!

Contributor

I HAVE had his candles and scentports before:  I ordered the big Gingerbread house, 3 sets of the large candles, 2 sets of the diffusers and 2 sets of refills....I'm feeling a little guilty but I just LOVE his stuff and there are very few quality candles out there anymore...the only ones that I liked just as much were the Old Virginia candles, and they are long gone

Contributor

only thing is, the price for the candles was pretty awesome...a smaller 3 wick on B&BW was about $25.00, and the quality isn't there...I'll pay the S&H for the quality...worth it to me

Regular Contributor

Little off subject, but I kept seeing what looked like a set of 3 mercury glass holders for his votives in previews, tucked in garland on Instagram, etc but never saw them and even searched .com and they never came up. Is this something that you think will be coming soon? I was really looking forward to them.... 

Respected Contributor

In my opinion Harry spent TOO much time gushing over these scents, going overboard about all the oils he uses etc. What kind of adult man spends this much time worrying about the scents in the home ?  I can't imagine my ex husband even noticing a candle let alone waxing poetic about candles. Overpriced in my opinion too.