Respected Contributor

DH and I both have some Celtic heritage so I have a few pieces of Irish decor (that's why he doesn't mind if I have a couple pieces of Waterford). I've been adding to my Irish Christmas decor and today added these:

Last month I got this guy:

Irish Claus Figurine

Esteemed Contributor

Lovely!!

Trusted Contributor
Adorable!
Honored Contributor

I love all of them. 

Honored Contributor

Oh my gosh, they are darling !!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@froggy

Me too!!! Merry Christmas to me ---went to "shop" for gd gifts but ended up getting the bag I've been "eyeing" for 6 months! It's the perfect Christmas color -- brick red😁😁😁😁😁😁

D1FFED2A-0506-47EF-9C79-158FD9323F24.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@froggy

Me too!!! Merry Christmas to me ---went to "shop" for gd gifts but ended up getting the bag I've been "eyeing" for 6 months! It's the perfect Christmas color -- brick red😁😁😁😁😁😁

D1FFED2A-0506-47EF-9C79-158FD9323F24.jpeg:womanvery-ha

@homedecor1

Are you going to hang it on the tree? Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: I Was Weak Today

[ Edited ]

@froggy

Tree???? What tree???? That was where we were on our way to look for but the car veered right into the mall🤔

I was with my cousins & they are very bad influence on me ...one was driving so I had no choice😉

and yes, it will be on my shoulder by tomorrow aka "tree branch"!!!

Tomorrow we are suppose to continue the "tree search" yet I know the car will veer into the mall where my other fav store is -- Christmas Tree Shoppe.   we don't have them in FL anywhere near me!!

ps: I love those carolers!  My good friend gave me his Byer carolers collection his wife had collected for over 20 years🙂 and my sister lives near the Byers store (PA) another one of my places where I have "no willpower!" (good thing I don't go with my bad influence cousins...LOL)

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

Tree???? What tree???? That was where we were on our way to look for but the car veered right into the mall🤔

I was with my cousins & they are very bad influence on me ...one was driving so I had no choice😉

and yes, it will be on my shoulder by tomorrow aka "tree branch"!!!

Tomorrow we are suppose to continue the "tree search" yet I know the car will veer into the mall where my other fav store is -- Christmas Tree Shoppe.   we don't have them in FL anywhere near me!!

@homedecor1:  The Christmas Tree Shoppe in my town is going out of business.....maybe your's isn't.  Good luck!!

Honored Contributor

Re: I Was Weak Today

[ Edited ]

@froggy,

They have meaning for you and your husband....good purchase IMO. You can look at them each Christmas and think of your heritage.

Where did you find them?