Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Carol08, The rings are supposed to have a 4-1/4" inside diameter.  If that is accurate, they should be fine placed on top of either the set of 2 square bottomed lit pedestals or the newer set of 2 with mirror inserts, H208606.

The photo below (which came from item H208606) shows what looks like the new rings atop the newer pedestals.  HTH.

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/h/06/h208606.004

@SHOPR, the rings in the picture you posted look nice.  However, I ordered the purple ones and believe me, mine are much more sparse than the ones pictured.  With the S&H they came to almost $30.  

I thought maybe it was me, but when DH mentions how tacky they look, I know they will be going back.  

I have the 19" Luminara lantern on the pedestal that can be removed and tried putting one, even 2 around the bottom and they still don't look very good.  As for the pedestals, it was a real stretch when Valerie said if we played with them that they would fit.  Even if they did, they are way too sparse.

Unfortunately, they will be going back and they are difficult to find anymore.

Respected Contributor
@HisElk
Sorry you didn't like them and have to go through the hassle of returning them. But you have saved some of us from going through the same thing. I was eyeing the purple ones. A shame they are sparse and tacky. I was considering getting the purple wreath but may not now.
Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
@HisElk
Sorry you didn't like them and have to go through the hassle of returning them. But you have saved some of us from going through the same thing. I was eyeing the purple ones. A shame they are sparse and tacky. I was considering getting the purple wreath but may not now.

@crazycockermom, thanks for your post.  I was really looking forward to them as I'm starting to figure out what spring stuff I'm putting out.  I was also going to order the purple pedestals to go with them (I have 4 other colors and love them), so I'm glad I didn't. I actually did put them in my cart and when I saw the total price, I ended up backing out - glad I did or I would have had to pay for their return as well.  

Honored Contributor

@HisElk wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@Carol08, The rings are supposed to have a 4-1/4" inside diameter.  If that is accurate, they should be fine placed on top of either the set of 2 square bottomed lit pedestals or the newer set of 2 with mirror inserts, H208606.

The photo below (which came from item H208606) shows what looks like the new rings atop the newer pedestals.  HTH.

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/h/06/h208606.004

@SHOPR, the rings in the picture you posted look nice.  However, I ordered the purple ones and believe me, mine are much more sparse than the ones pictured.  With the S&H they came to almost $30.  

I thought maybe it was me, but when DH mentions how tacky they look, I know they will be going back.  

I have the 19" Luminara lantern on the pedestal that can be removed and tried putting one, even 2 around the bottom and they still don't look very good.  As for the pedestals, it was a real stretch when Valerie said if we played with them that they would fit.  Even if they did, they are way too sparse.

Unfortunately, they will be going back and they are difficult to find anymore.

@HisElk1  Have you checked ebay for rings?  I have bought some beautiful rings at zulily, but they aren't as plentiful as wreaths and garlands.  Christmas Central has rings, and Grandin Road has beautiful rings, worth the money.  I will be receiving the white hydrangea rings soon, so will post.  I bought them to go on top of two cylinder hurricanes, so know they will just be sitting so no fitting issue.

Esteemed Contributor

@HisElk1, Oh no.  Sorry that you are not pleased with the purple candle rings.  Yes, it's a good thing you didn't order the purple pedestals only to have to return all of it.  I was so tempted by the pink and white rings, but as I mentioned before, I have the Chloe rings from Grandin Road, so I have no excuse to be adding more rings that I have to then find a place to store.  It quickly becomes more trouble than it's worth in my opinion.  

Valued Contributor

I received the blue hydrangea rings, but they are too big for the lit pedestals.  They kept falling down.  I did turn the pedestals over, and that helped somewhat, but they still fell down. I had to cancel the other rings i ordered, because they were on "backorder" for the umpteenth time.  When I ordered them the first day, they went from "In process" to "Backorder"......then to "In process" again, to "Backorder" again to "In process" for the 3rd time, and then to "Backorder" for the 3rd time.  I figured I might not get them until Christmas, so decided to purchase them  elsewhere.

Esteemed Contributor

@Carol08, Oh no, sorry to hear another bad experience with these pretty rings.  I guess I have learned my lesson here, and that is not to trust the stated online measurements on any QVC item.  The presentation is pretty much going to be necessary in order to actually see how something measures up, so to speak.  It seems that something is going on with those in charge of measuring, because they are not very good at it anymore.  This is a bit of a sore spot for me since I'm interested in a new Home Reflections item, but I suspect the measurements are way off.  I am waiting to hear back from someone, hoping for clarification, over in Customer Care forum.