Esteemed Contributor

Re: How to find a holiday item?

@madzonie wrote:

Hi mispat! Thanks! These are the ones I already have - 2 sets because they are so beautiful!

You're welcome.  I bought them last year and they are still available. I love them too

Honored Contributor

@madzonie wrote:

Maybe...but I have 2 sets of her "flat" trees (they are gorgeous) and I think these are different.  Here is a terrible screen shot of the ones I'm looking for.Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 2.59.35 PM.png

@madzonie   Havn't seen these before.

Respected Contributor

I too am getting frustrated with not finding what I have seen.  VPH showed a sneak peek of her upcoming items with item numbers, yet when I search for them they say they are sold out.  I wish if they weren't sold out, but not yet shown, they would say "coming soon". 

If they want to make sales and thus make money, put the merchandise up for sale.  Don't use props that people admire, but can't have. 

On another thread I mentioned the hosts should wear clothes QVC sells, not their own that cannot be purchased.

If I see anything that comes close, I will be sure to post.  Good luck in your quest.

Respected Contributor

@mspatmac @madzonie 

I went through VPH's sneak peek on FB and saw these.  They are the same number as what @mspatmac referred to.  Here is a pic:

VPHTrees.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:
There were white ceramic trees on display last year that people searched and searched for endlessly and never did find. I wouldn't be surprised to learn they've hauled out the same old trees that you can't buy.

@Kachina624 - I think you may actually be referring to a hunt I initiated for white ceramic trees displayed on set last year, and they ended up being from Ballard Designs, so that was why I suggested that source to the OP.   Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Try calling customer service and tell them about the trees that are on the set.  They may be able to help.  They have me in the past with set props.  Good luck.

Trusted Contributor

@labmommy1 wrote:

Try calling customer service and tell them about the trees that are on the set.  They may be able to help.  They have me in the past with set props.  Good luck.

I did call CS and the girl really struggled to understand why I was calling. She had no luck finding anything close.

Valued Contributor

I searched for them too. I was like Val will have them year when people ask for them.I did find some similar that I might get. carlyavenue.com teton white ceramic tree.

Trusted Contributor

@wildlifewitch wrote:

I searched for them too. I was like Val will have them year when people ask for them.I did find some similar that I might get. carlyavenue.com teton white ceramic tree.

@flipsy...I also found the teton ceramic trees in my search! They are pretty but pricey! I keep hoping the ones on the  set will show up...lol.

Trusted Contributor

@hellodali wrote:

@mspatmac @madzonie 

I went through VPH's sneak peek on FB and saw these.  They are the same number as what @mspatmac referred to.  Here is a pic:

VPHTrees.jpg

I LOVE these! I bought 2 sets last year. One was "as is" and was in perfect condition!