Trusted Contributor

On QVC.com, in the video presentation of TSV (the twigs) there are some white ceramic (I think) Christmas trees that show up on some shelves.  I think it is a set of 3 that they have split up - one on one shelf, and two on another.

They are flat on two sides, but have "branches" down the other two sides.

I've searched the QVC website several times, and I called CS to ask if they could tell me about them...no luck.  Has anyone seen these on any other presentations? Or does anyone know what they are called?

Honored Contributor

Re: How to find a holiday item?

@madzonie wrote:

On QVC.com, in the video presentation of TSV (the twigs) there are some white ceramic (I think) Christmas trees that show up on some shelves.  I think it is a set of 3 that they have split up - one on one shelf, and two on another.

They are flat on two sides, but have "branches" down the other two sides.

I've searched the QVC website several times, and I called CS to ask if they could tell me about them...no luck.  Has anyone seen these on any other presentations? Or does anyone know what they are called?

@madzonie   I think they are Valerie's, she has sold some before.

Trusted Contributor

Maybe...but I have 2 sets of her "flat" trees (they are gorgeous) and I think these are different.  Here is a terrible screen shot of the ones I'm looking for.Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 2.59.35 PM.png

Esteemed Contributor

Try this number H211884

Trusted Contributor

@madzonie  - QVC has the maddening habit of using really neat props on their sets that they don't sell.  But they could be something new coming up later in the season.

Esteemed Contributor

@madzonie - Try checking the Ballard Designs website; the company is a Qurate Retail Group entity, and I've found that several of the holiday decor pieces I've admired around the sets are sold there. Good luck!

Trusted Contributor

Hi mispat! Thanks! These are the ones I already have - 2 sets because they are so beautiful!

Trusted Contributor

I agree DecorDiva!  That IS maddening!!  I've always felt since it's a shopping channel, the sets, props and models' & hosts' clothes & jewelry should all be available to buy from QVC.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks loriqvc! I actually Ballard's catalogs!  I did check but nothing close. Maybe as the holiday gets closer these will be featured.  They look so pretty and I collect holiday trees!

Honored Contributor

There were white ceramic trees on display last year that people searched and searched for endlessly and never did find. I wouldn't be surprised to learn they've hauled out the same old trees that you can't buy.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment