Esteemed Contributor

She never does ANY show without mentioning SSWJ. In fact if I'm watching any tv show and do a Q driveby during an ad while SSWJ is on, if I land for 30 to  60 seconds I can almost always count on,even as she's doing the show, hearing her say Shoe Shopping With Jane. Those words are music to her ears.

Valued Contributor

Re: How many times???

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

What is more annoying is showing items on the set and in the sneak peek that were to be sold during these two shows, and no mention of them.  They should be listed so people who were counting on them can buy them if they ran out of time to present.  A few less "shoe show" ads by Jane and there may have been time, though she is just doing her job, still annoying.

It was so annoying watching valerie's show and listening all about jane's shoes. then how she Jane left a pair of shoes on the chair. what the heck is going on who's show were we watching valerie's or janes?Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@MarkeieMark wrote:

That Gili dress with the Clark shoes didn't help either.

What an awful looking dress, I thought at first it was a bath robe. It was way too long on her.A hot mess for sure.

Respected Contributor

My guess is that the show isn't selling well and she is trying to pump it up and generate interest. Even Valerie mentioned the buckle on Jane's shoes and how cute they were.

Respected Contributor

I thought the shoe shopping was annoying. Made sure to change channel as soon as Valerie’s ended.

Valued Contributor

Wonder what Valerie REALLY thought?  

SSWJ SSWJ SSWJ  during her show!