Esteemed Contributor

How many times???

[ Edited ]

I wonder how many more times Jane is going to say "Shoe Shopping w/Jane" during Valerie's show??  One time would have been enough.......yes, Jane, we know it is coming up at 8 pm.  And, please, no more about your kids.  Enough already!

I really just want to watch Valerie.

Honored Contributor

I agree with you, but it falls on deaf ears here, go to her QVC Facebook page and plead your case with her there.

Respected Contributor

I have the sound off and I could still see how many times Jane talked about shoes.  There were several items shown in the sneak peek that didn't make it to the show.  I almost never watch QVC and, today, I am reminded why I don't. 

Honored Contributor

But she did let Valerie speak during the fall decorating show which I greatly appreciated.

Honored Contributor

What is more annoying is showing items on the set and in the sneak peek that were to be sold during these two shows, and no mention of them.  They should be listed so people who were counting on them can buy them if they ran out of time to present.  A few less "shoe show" ads by Jane and there may have been time, though she is just doing her job, still annoying.

Honored Contributor

Jane does appear to be in love with her name. 

Honored Contributor

I like Jane and her love of her family so her talking about them doesn't bother me one bit

What I thought was totally unnecessary and had nothing to do with the show was the shoes sitting on the set...when I saw the Clarks shoes on the chair and Jane started talking about them in the middle of Vals presentation  I just shook my head. No need to talk about shoes in a Home Decor show.

Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

I have the sound off and I could still see how many times Jane talked about shoes.  There were several items shown in the sneak peek that didn't make it to the show.  I almost never watch QVC and, today, I am reminded why I don't. 

@Marsha2003   Apparently, there is another harvest show on September 4, so says @SHOPR , so I expect what wasn't shown today will be then.  I didn't buy one thing during Valerie's shows, did buy some picks before the shows began, and did buy a few things as Christmas gifts from other companies/brands here.

Trusted Contributor

That Gili dress with the Clark shoes didn't help either.

Trusted Contributor

@Patriot3 

I was thinking the same thing while watching.  I had it on mute most of the time.  I also kept asking myself why do we need a SSWJ show on a day with home dec.