Honored Contributor

How is everyone decorating for Valentines Day.

Outside I have a pink heart garden flag - that's all. Where our big flag would usually hang DH has a Steelers flag.

Inside I don't yet have any Valentine decorations. May take a trip up to Hobby Lobby, or Cracker Barrell. I only need about 3 to 4 small items. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: How is everyone decorating for Valentines Day.

Never decorated for Valentines Day but always celebrate with DH!! ❤️🍾🥂💐

Honored Contributor

Haven't thought too much about V Day. We are so busy w/ snow,etc. In fact,we spent all of 12-25 dealing w/cold and snow.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

I can't say that i've ever decorated for Valentine's Day.  I do have a small round suncatcher that has a heart on it that I'll hang on my slider, but I won't do that until a bit closer to Valentine's Day.

Super Contributor

My living room looks so bare after putting away the Christmas decorations. I’ll decorate for February using my collection of Beanie Babies. I have a Punxsutawney Phil for Groundhogs Day. A few valentine bears. And I’ll probably put out something red, white, and blue for Presidents Day.

Trusted Contributor

@151949 ~ I do a lot for Valentine's Day.  I've always liked the holiday ~ Christmas first, Valentine's second favorite!

This year I replaced the Christmas miniatures on our mantel with Valentine's ones.  I decorate the mantel with miniature fairies and garland (all according to season/holiday), and always have clear Christmas lights on the garland.  The luminara flocked wreath is in our kitchen window with small red glittered hearts I added.  I just purchased a beaded table runner from Pier 1 with hearts on it and placed that on our small kitchen table.  I have two vintage silver feather trees on top.

I left a lot of the winter things in our bay window and added hearts to some of the trees.  Then the vintage candy boxes will be placed throughout.  Yes, I love Valentine's Day.  I like to be able to keep the red and white theme going in the house because I'm always so bummed when Christmas is over.  I do wish I could figure out how to post pictures ~ I would love to share them with you.  :-)

Respected Contributor

I do decorate for Valentine's but haven't started yet. Truthfully, I'm just now putting all the Santas away today. Ha!

Honored Contributor

Bugs Moran theme.

Respected Contributor

I still have my Christmas tree up!!  I’m not one of those folks who puts up their tree on Thanksgiving day! Valentines is a month away!

Honored Contributor

I have heart-shaped "fluffy tinsel" decorations I hang in the shrubs

♥Surface of the Sun♥