Honored Contributor

How ON EARTH could I have missed that 24” Mr. Christmas Ceramic Tree???

I RARELY feel too disappointed by the Q, but I admit I HAVE been a little busier than usual lately, and somehow, I missed out on the green 24” Mr. Christmas Ceramic Tree.

My choices right this minute are the white and the pink, and since I only have a couple rooms in my house that could showcase the pink, I’ll probably go for a white one, but does anyone know if there's ANY mention of either of the green ones coming in before Christmas?

Just cannot imagine how I missed this! When were they first shown for sale? 

A “Christmas Miracle” anywhere in my future? I don’t even care about “glue blobs” or “crooked stars” or any of the other nonsense some of the reviewers whine about- I just want my green 24” tree!

Trusted Contributor

Re: How ON EARTH could I have missed that 24” Mr. Christmas Ceramic Tree???

[ Edited ]

@violann-   H218947 is available in green for shipment 11/16.  H218230 is available in pink now.  And today is free shipping.

Honored Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

@violann-   H218947 is available in green for shipment 11/16.  H218230 is available in pink now.  And today is free shipping.

@DecorDiva @violann

It only shows the white tree available on that item # for 11/16.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

When I want something that is pretty much sold out,  I stalk the item a lot.  Things go in and out.  I'm considering this tree in the smaller version in green.

Honored Contributor

I see that target has that tree on their website

Honored Contributor

Vermont Country Store has 13” green trees, and is offering free shipping on orders over $65.

Super Contributor

@violann

They have the Mr. Christmas 17 Inch tree in green QVC2 Big Deal $39 plus free shipping today. It's lovely too.

Honored Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

When I want something that is pretty much sold out,  I stalk the item a lot.  Things go in and out.  I'm considering this tree in the smaller version in green.

Guess what, @DecorDiva- your idea seems to have paid off for me!

I took a look this morning and the green tree was offered, so now I’m on the list for one white tree and one green tree. Perfect! Just hope they actually get here.