Esteemed Contributor

How Does Mr. Christmas Choose...

[ Edited ]

...which venue to sell which products? This item from HSN just showed up on my FB feed:

Mr Christmas.jpg

I watch QVC 90 percent of the time when I'm TV shopping, and occasionally HSN. I really like this nostalgic item! Maybe I should watch more HSN?

Honored Contributor

Re: How Does Mr. Christmas Choose...

He sits on a throne and says,"now who's been naughty and who's been nice?"  Then he decides.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom   Although this item is lovely, I am being more careful this year with Christmas offerings this early. I have always been one to plan ahead but...and this is a big but, the Christmas offerings last year were too early and too long for me. By the time Christmas arrived, I was sick of it. I know that sounds awful but the magic was gone.

I am going to be more careful this year and edit my Christmas viewing a lot.

By the way, I was in Hobby Lobby yesterday and they had put out huge displays of Fall. My goodness...this is even too much for me. Yikes!  Am I changing?! What a thought. Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

If QVC brings out Christmas / holiday items in June or July it has no effect on how I feel about Christmas. I have a schedule that I usually go by, fall decor goes up in September, Halloween added in October, Thanksgiving in November and Christmas right after Thanksgiving. I actually enjoy Christmas in July programs so I am looking forward to the shows. For me its sure beats the fashion programing. But I know that there are lots of people who love to watch the fashion shows so to each their own. 

Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@PA Mom-mom   Although this item is lovely, I am being more careful this year with Christmas offerings this early. I have always been one to plan ahead but...and this is a big but, the Christmas offerings last year were too early and too long for me. By the time Christmas arrived, I was sick of it. I know that sounds awful but the magic was gone.

I am going to be more careful this year and edit my Christmas viewing a lot.

By the way, I was in Hobby Lobby yesterday and they had put out huge displays of Fall. My goodness...this is even too much for me. Yikes!  Am I changing?! What a thought. Smiley Frustrated

@Regal Bee    Somehow fall decor in May seems a little early. But Ihave learned that if you wait until September to purchase fall decor, it might not be there. I don't need any more decor for any season but I enjoy looking. 

Respected Contributor

I sometimes see the same item on Qvc and HSN at different prices. My DH used to wath HSN a lot because they have more tools, cleaning products & outdoor items but I find most of their programming boring. Well, so is QVC's.