Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I saw these today in our local Winn Dixie all colors.  They were $8.99/each.

Same ones as Q.  I'm sure they have them other places if I saw them in grocery store.

@homedecor1 Did they come with the nice gift box?

Respected Contributor
I’m hoping to see nothing that I want. Lol. I really don’t need another thing.

@Mominohio

Did you see the new Martha Stewart lanterns and candles?
Valued Contributor

@michigangirl723 wrote:

What is everyone hoping to see for the rest of CIJ (or the rest of the Christmas decor buying season) here on the Q? I'm hoping to see some new sets of Lenox ornaments (I saw the irridecent ones, but they didn't really catch my eye) . In previous years I got the set of 5 porcelain ones...tree, santa, penguin, etc and also a 3 piece set of white gold plated snowflakes. Also, I'm looking forward to YHJ Holiday decor shows. Her one over the weekend didn't have a lot of new that she helped create. I love most things she brings, so hoping upcoming shows have a lot of new!

@michigangirl723
I'm hoping to see Hallmark bring back some of the larger flocked Christmas trees.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I'm mostly hoping to see things that I don't want enough to buy and store! LOL

But seriously, I like lanterns, flameless candles, really well done candle rings (none of which I need a single new piece of!) 

I'd like to see some of the swan/geese Valerie has done in the past, and anything, regardless of the style, that would be truly new and different.

@Mominohio  I think Valerie brought swans last year, if not, the year before.  

Respected Contributor

I'm hoping to see lots of great gift ideas. I have some projects going on and won't have a lot of time to shop and I will do most of my purchasing online. 

I am not a mall shopper, anyway. 

Regular Contributor

@SweetSydney

I am a real tree person typically...always have a real one in our LR as our main tree. In our master I have a set of 3 rustic trees (5 foot, 4 foot and 3 foot I think)....however, those flocked Hallmark trees are gorgeous!! I was so tempted to buy a 5' last year, but I'm running out of rooms to put treesSmiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

I'm on the watch for this year's Lenox silver plated ornament set. I hope they bring them back. The set with colored backgrounds are pretty but aren't what I need.

I'd also like to see more Christmas decor with the more neutral frost or cream colors. I'm trying to go with a softer, more neutral palette for my Christmas decorating now.  I loved the Kringle Express cream porcelain pieces that were offered in the past, especially the sleigh. Would love to see more items like that, especially pieces that can stay out all winter. 

I would also love to see Luminara candles offered in sets of two of the same size, instead of four of the same size, or three different sizes. That way I could mix and match the candle sizes as I see fit. I keep passing up the TSVs because it's too cost prohibitive to buy multiple sets of four to achieve the look I'm going for. 

As my last request, less glitter and less battery operated items. Just more pieces that stand on their own simple beauty. 

Respected Contributor

@Maltichonmom17  If you have an AT HOME store, check them out.

They have an entire section of cream colored Christmas decor and ornaments.

Gorgeous!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hoping to See....

[ Edited ]

@Maltichonmom17, Regarding Luminaras offered in sets of two of the same size, check out the new Martha Stewart Luminara sets of candles.  She is having a flameless show tomorrow 7/20.  They are more expensive than most typical Luminaras on QVC, though. 

They are not CIJ sale priced and are not really holiday colors, but there are several same sized candle sets.  

Link to her home items:

https://www.qvc.com/for-the-home/martha-stewart/_/N-lgluZ1z140z9/c.html?sc=PSCH&currentPage=1&sort=p...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Hoping to See....

[ Edited ]

@Regal Bee, thanks so much for the heads up on At Home's Christmas cream collection. Looks like a trip there is in order. I can't wait to see what they're offering.  Dangerous place though, I really have to put myself in check when I walk through those doors! 😬😄