Regular Contributor

Sneak peak on Instagram looks like a porcelain egg with a bow; guessing candle with spring scent will be inside.  Harry said lots of new on his one hour show. 

Super Contributor

Re: Homeworx shows on the 6th

TSV is a set of 2 diffusers with 2 different spring floral scents for $27.64.

Item H 213643

http://www.qvc.com/HomeWorx-by-Harry-Slatkin-S2-ScentWorx-Diffusers-with-6-Refillables.product.H2136...

Trusted Contributor

Yikes. Didn’t his last diffusers get mostly negative reviews?

Honored Contributor

I'll pass.  I bought his candles.  I believe it was a TSV, there was a Fall scent and Christmas scent.  The Christmas (or winter) scent was awful.  I also had issues with the wicks on one of the candles.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought the set of 2 Special Edition 3 wick candles sounded interesting. $42.

offshore non priority shipping is $22.  Deal breaker.

Valued Contributor

Anyone getting the figural cottage or gazebo?  They look really cute and I certainly do not need them....but would love to order them!!!

Super Contributor

@aunt bea

I enjoy Harry's line......I bought the Toile Egg along with TSV. He mentioned several times that he adjusted the fragrances to make them stronger in the wall plugs. I think he was sincere when he metioned reading the reviews on QVC and the instagram messages he receives as to what the customer wants.....he joking said "don't be hunting me down on Instagram" a few times!

Don't mess with us Decor Ladies or else..........LOL

Super Contributor

@Luv_My_Beagle

I thought the cottage was cute but don't have the available "real estate" to put it. It can be left out all summer which was a plus.

Valued Contributor

wrote:

@Luv_My_Beagle

I thought the cottage was cute but don't have the available "real estate" to put it. It can be left out all summer which was a plus.

I too thought the cottage would be something I could keep out for a much longer period of time vs the Holiday figurals. But....it sold out...lol  Just as well.  If it shows up "As Is" I would probably go ahead and get it. 

I bought 2 of the TSV's.  The shipping though....Well, I might have bought a couple more but the shipping is just crazy!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I saw the cottage and gazebo online.  They are cute, but I really have no place to display them and I'm not interested in the candle scent.  I hope the quality of the painting is better than it was on the Christmas houses.  I will keep an eye out for as-is versions of the special edition citrus candle pair.  I wasn't interested enough in them to pay full price.