Regular Contributor

Harry posted on Instagram that he will begin selling candles on Amazon as of October 1st.  They are 22+ for one candle and free S&H with prime or orders over $25.00.  Sometimes I just want one candle so that would be an option for me.  He is really branching out QVC, Amazon, Kohls and Ulta.  Thought he was exclusive to the Q but I guess not any more. 

Honored Contributor

Didn't he sell his other company?  If he did he signed a "non-compete" clause.

The time is probably up so now, I guess, the sky is the limit as they say.

I will say when he kept talking about lighting 4 wicks and I was thinking it would make the smell extremely strong.

Respected Contributor

I thought he did the candles that Bath and Body Works carries.  Does anyone know? 

Esteemed Contributor

Don't understand the 4 wicks - I bought 2 of the 3 wicks and there was so much melted wax it was drowning.  Would never buy 4.  Two is my max - safety sake and over pouring smell.  Harry's Motto:  burn faster and buy more.  (ha)

Honored Contributor

Re: Homeworx branching out

[ Edited ]

I have a 3 wick from BBB, after it burns for awhile I can’t smell it. Even up close. I received HS winter collection last week with 4 wicks. I’m going to test one tomorrow. Hopefully the smell doesn’t fade or the wicks drown.

Respected Contributor

@Catty2 He used to have his candles at Bath and Body Works, but then, five or six years ago I think, his line was no longer there.  I used to get his candles there, waiting for the sales.  When he left the store brought in their own line, mimicing his but they weren't as good, didn't have the same "throw" or longevity.  

Frequent Contributor
I have never purchased a Slatkin 4 wick. However, I heard on this forum that Kohl's was selling a Scent Works 3 wick. ( I understood that this particular candle was associated with his brand, I could be wrong). These candles were on sale for $14.99, I applied for a Kohl card and they took off an additional 35%. I purchased 4 for a total for $41.70.

These three wick, Cabin Woods, Scarlet Leaves, and Pumpkin patch something burn evenly, I trim the wicks to a quarter inch per instructions. Their scent is throws a gentle smell and they are in a octagon shape large silicone capped glass container. After use, I put one in freeze to remove excess wax, removed label with goo be gone. They are very nice container for artificial lighting, lights or candles. Really pleased.
Honored Contributor

There are some there now, and if you search Harry Slatkin, there are some of these there too. BBW are there too along with some other brands.

Esteemed Contributor

I think the new corporation that owns QVC owns those other retailers. I did purchase some Slatkin candles from Kohls and they are very nice. They aren't as large as the onces on QVC but a bit more budget friendly. I'm glad to be able to mix the different sizes and prices. Slatkin candles are the only ones I can use with my allergies.They work for me. I repurpose the jars for other things around the home.