Regular Contributor

Re: Homeworx TSV on July 15th

Great, thanks guys! I will probably get the Holiday set but I want to see the fragrance notes in each.

Trusted Contributor

@FleurFairy

H215969 is the item number and the fragrance notes are listed on that page.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Trusted Contributor

I'm definitely in for the Harvest set!   Love his candles!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Valued Contributor

I had to throw all the holiday outdoor scents away, as they made DH sick.  I was so disappointed, as I didn't mind them.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would like just one fairly large candle of Pumpkin!  Many years ago, I bought two pumpkin figurals. Even though the wax has been gone for four years, the cute little pumpkins still have a delicious pumpkin scent!

As I see his current offers...I wish he would place his labels on the bottom of the jar.  All that wording takes away from the beauty of the wax containers.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you for posting this.  I have been wondering what the TSV would be.

I'm disappointed.  I looked at the fragrance notes and I don't really think I'll like any of them.  I'm hoping he has some other great items that he's offering for CIJ.  If not, I do have that Pumpkin set coming from the TSV he had in May or June. 

I ordered my first set of 3 wicks in the spring and I wasn't blown away by them.  The scents are too complex and not really indicative of what I feel he's describing.  I kind of miss his old days of true to life candle scents.

Trusted Contributor

Good to know. I think I might be temped! Just wish they shipped a little sooner for fall. Come Labor Day I’m ready for fall and ready to decorate. Thanks for the info.
Trusted Contributor

Occasional Contributor

I wish we could make up our own set. I want the fall scents minus the pumpkin candycorn. I dislike sweet scents, gives me headaches. I want one of the winter scents but not wanting to buy the whole set. I hope it won't be too expensive since it will be 3 candles this time. I'm stocked up on candles right now but I'm a sucker for Slatkin candles so I know I'll get caught up in the hype and will order them all. Lol

Respected Contributor

This will be a pass for me. I really like Harry's candles but not the notes being offered in these.