Honored Contributor

Re: Homeworx Holiday Candles

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Catch71  @Mominohio 

Not this time, I checked and the estimated delivery date is August 28th.....so the shipment would have to be right in the heat of summer instead of the usual September shipment date... Smiley Sad

@Spurt 

I think qvc has lost their minds. Seems like nobody is running the ship anymore. 

@Mominohio 

I think that's an accurate description.......

Common sense had left the building... stupidity is taking over ...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered the set of two, "All Through the House" candles and noticed it will be shipped August 28th. 

About 3 weeks ago, I saw a set of his "Autumn Leaves" candles on sale, "as is" with free shipping and ordered those.  Fantastic deal.!!!  My two top favorite of Harry's candles are the Autumn Leaves and the Peppermint. 

They arrived when it was over 90 degrees outside and they were fine.  I expect these will be as well, so I am not worried about them melting at all.

Respected Contributor

Im always amazed how people throw their money out the window.  $18 for a candle ? 

Respected Contributor

@kittykatkay 

I really like Autumn Leaves as well.  My other favorite and my daughter's favorite is Winter Fireside.

Respected Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@kittykatkay 

I really like Autumn Leaves as well.  My other favorite and my daughter's favorite is Winter Fireside.

@Catch71 ...it was an awesome "as is" deal I got on a set of 2 autumn leaves for around $30.00 and free shipping.  It went fast, lol.  Also, when I received it, it looked brand new, so I can only think they had "as is" just to sell out of what few they had. 

I quickly emailed a friend of mine to tell her about it and she ordered a set also.  After that it was gone, lol.  I hope they bring it back for the Fall time because I think this scent had a huge following.