Respected Contributor

Re: Home Reflections Tree TSV

I bought a 7.5' Martha Stewart tree on clearance after Christmas from K-Mart close to 20 years ago. I'm still using it. I have downsized it and only use the top layer now. Her products were the best quality items in the store. 

My outside trees in urns are also Martha from Home Depot from years ago. 

Her items can be a little pricey but I think worth it.

Contributor

It looks beautiful but the reviews from the Home Reflections TSV tree from 2020 are not very good. Many said sections of lights went out or never worked. I dont understand why it's so hard to find a beautiful tree with reliable lights. I love the size offering and the white multi and pastel features of this one so it makes me sad that I can't trust the lights to work. 

Respected Contributor

I have never purchased a Home Reflections tree from QVC but I have gotten a Santa's Best and Bethlehem Lights and would neve buy them again.  Too expensive and they lasted one season.  I purchased the 2 trees we have now from Home Depot end of season sale.  I have a 12 foot tree (clear lights) that cost about $110 and a 7 foot tree that has both multi and clear function lights we paid about $50 for.  Had them for years now (knock on wood) and work perfectly.  

Honored Contributor

I do not like the LED lights. If I were to replace my tree I would order one from Balsam Hill. 

I bought the 5' tree for $239 last year and it is great but wish I bought the 6.5'.  Price has gone up too much this year so I had in my cart then removed it. A great tree and easy to put together and lots of lights.  

Valued Contributor

@munchiesmom -- You & me both!!  I wish someone at QVC would concentrate on making a QUALITY UNLIT artificial tree that doesn't cost over $500 (for a 7.5').  The tree should be full and lush with lots of molded tips.  Maybe do a green and a flocked version.  Then, as a separate purchase, offer strings of lights with different colors and functions so people can get what they want.  I guarantee an unlit tree offered at a fair price would fly out the door!

Honored Contributor

I want a color flip tree, but I want standard size lights, I want the lights to be traditional jewel tone colors, not pastel, and I want free shipping, not that high price shipping that these trees had.