Respected Contributor

Re: Home Reflections TSV Trees -- Where are the reviews?

@onliner wrote:

I always open everything I purchase online immediately.  I want to be sure it works, fits, is what I ordered, etc.

I have my tree up now in my sunroom.  It brings me joy and we could all use that right now.  No matter what your preference is about holidays, I think we all need to respect each other's decisions.

Im just the opposite. In fact found multiple boxes in my basement from QVC that were NEVER OPENED. Some from the late 1990s. I am donating to charity,  One of the items was a flatware set for 12 that cost $49,99.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@onliner wrote:

I always open everything I purchase online immediately.  I want to be sure it works, fits, is what I ordered, etc.

I have my tree up now in my sunroom.  It brings me joy and we could all use that right now.  No matter what your preference is about holidays, I think we all need to respect each other's decisions.

Im just the opposite. In fact found multiple boxes in my basement from QVC that were NEVER OPENED. Some from the late 1990s. I am donating to charity,  One of the items was a flatware set for 12 that cost $49,99.

It always amazes me when people say they have unopened boxes from QVC or other places.  That definitely says you didn't need to order.  Anyone who does this needs to really examine their spending habits and what triggers a purchase.  No one should have lots of unopened boxes like this.

One person in particular on here (Not you Reever) seems to brag about having unopened boxes and spending lots of money like this.  I don't understand that mindset at all.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

Maybe it is because Chtistmas is not to Dec. Who puts a tree up now only crazy people.

Christnas us not til December. Cat Wink

Valued Contributor

@Bella2022 wrote:

@CLHS68 wrote:

Maybe it is because Chtistmas is not to Dec. Who puts a tree up now only crazy people.

Christmas is  not til December. Cat Wink

and include me as a crazy person!!

Honored Contributor

@Bella2022 wrote:

@Bella2022 wrote:

@CLHS68 wrote:

Christmas is  not til December. Cat Wink

and include me as a crazy person!!

@Bella2022 

Hi Peanut, 

Just a friendly tip, see those 3 dots in the upper right hand corner, you can click that and edit your reply....I use it a lot to correct things, and sometimes "spellcheck" does like to do strange things with words too that I need to correct.... Have a good day! Smiley Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”

I believe they're advanced order,not shipping until 8/17