Esteemed Contributor

Re: Home Goods Pumpkins - Wow!

@CAcableGirl2 

Wowza...!

Not THAT'S a pumpkin patchCat LOL

Honored Contributor

Home Goods store opened up in my town a month ago. OMG!  I love that store.  The prices are so reasonable.  I see many things there that Pier 1 has for much cheaper.  I have purchased a few of the aqua glass pumpkins as I have gotten away from the oranges & browns in the last few years.

Respected Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

Might have to run over there very soon!  

I want an aqua blue glass pumpkin.  I resisted last year.  Great pics - thanks!

That's what I want too. I have an aqua area rug in my living room and I think it would look great.

Honored Contributor

Wow. Your store has a great selection. I've been going to mine too much lately. It's so fun to look and buy the fall stuff lol.

Super Contributor

My local Home Goods doesn't have near that amount of merchandise. They may not have put it all out yet. In Texas, students have started back to school and there were still dorm type items at the front of the store. I do not need any more Fall decor, but I love, love, love the standing fox in the second picture. Too cute!!! I may have to check them out next week. Great pics!

Respected Contributor

@GingerPeach   I've seen microlights both at TJMAXX and Home Goods, but I've found most are so-so and don't last.  I have purchased some good quality (glimmer strings) at Pier 1, and try to get them on sale. 

Even the VPH ones don't last very long, but hers have timers and not all out in the retail stores have timers, and I'm spoiled now.  If it doesn't have a remote or a timer, then I'm not interested...

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

What a great selection.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the microlight review, @CAcableGirl2 

I'll check Pier 1.  (I need timers now, too!)

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Contributor

WOW!!! How I WISH our local Home Goods looked like this!!! Ours on the east coast of FL are no where near stocked like this! I Love it! Thanks for sharing
Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 

Wow!  A HG opened about 6 weeks ago in our area. Store is small & jammed pack with stuff.   You can't even walk down the aisles with a cart (too narrow).

Very disappointing☹️ since this is a new built shopping center.  I couldn't wait to get out of there felt claustrophobic --  I won't go back there  I'll drive the hour to the bigger one in Tampa if I really want something!

Those pumpkins displays are tempting!  Saw some beautiful things in Bed Bath & Beyond yesterday.