Respected Contributor

My holiday style is more elegant winter theme. No visitors other than grown son so no need gingerbread or whimsy. I miss the Lisa R shows just for the style.

Just a side note, I recently returned 2 holiday items and tracking was "status unknown". So be patient with shipping expectations.

Respected Contributor

Okay, rant alert. For the love of Pete, those shows over this past weekend with the My Pillow drove me nuts. An entire hour devoted to a stupid pillow. IMHO, what a total waste of QVC's precious air time. But, I guess someone buys them? But I can promise you it will never be me!!!

Not a fan.

Honored Contributor

The Friday night shows were a favorite of mine.  Both Lisa and Jill have hosted and I lean towards Lisa's style.  Most my friends were watching Hawaii Five-O and Blue Bloods on Friday, but I liked to relax with Holiday shows on QVC.

Contributor

Some of these gift suggestions are pitiful, flashlights ? , outlet strips ?, etc...if anyone gave me these for Christmas, I would think they lost their minds !

Trusted Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Okay, rant alert. For the love of Pete, those shows over this past weekend with the My Pillow drove me nuts. An entire hour devoted to a stupid pillow. IMHO, what a total waste of QVC's precious air time. But, I guess someone buys them? But I can promise you it will never be me!!!

Not a fan.

@pupwhipped

Haaaa....well get ready because  there's  a My Pillow TSV coming next month!!!  

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Frequent Contributor

I got the My Pillow several years ago.  It is the WORST pillow that I have ever owned!  I even let a friend try it and they agreed it is the worst!   I hate seeing all the commercials with him promoting it being the best pillow!