Trusted Contributor

Holidays with Jill Premiere ~ What'd You Buy???

I don't think anyone else started a thread on this ~ forgive me if someone did.  Just curious what all of you picked up (if anything) from Jill's Premiere Holiday Show this evening.  The only thing I got was two sets of H205993, the set of eight iced glimmer branch picks.  I can always find a place for those and it seems like a really good price for eight of them.  Earlier today I picked up two sets of H200715, the set of eight mercury glass clip-on bird ornaments in blush.  VERY glad I was able to restrain myself from ordering more, lol!  I liked a lot of things but (and I could be wrong) it seemed that many items were not new?  Looking forward to hearing what everyone got, and what all of you thought about the show!  :-)

Honored Contributor

Re: Holidays with Jill Premiere ~ What'd You Buy???

Nothing.  I ordered the set of baby bears earlier today.  I have the Mama and baby one from last year.  I didn't watch but a few minutes and fell asleep. 

Honored Contributor

@Julie928

I got one set of the iced glimmer branch picks.  Also found a set of 8 glitter branch picks that come in gold, silver, red, and green and I'm thinking of getting a couple sets of those but can't decide on which color!  The bird ornaments sound good so may go check those out.

Told myself that this year I was not buying any new holiday decorations because I already have enough and plus I won't be home this year for the Christmas holiday so I'm not decorating.  Guess that idea just went out the window!  LOL

Honored Contributor

Not. A. Thing.

Yay me!

Honored Contributor

I bought nothing, I didn't see anything that I can't buy locally, nothing special.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I liked those 8 iced piks, but don't know what I'd do with them.  I was window shopping anyway.

Respected Contributor

I didn't buy any thing either. I am not into whimsical and most of the show was not new, so nothing tempted me. If the show next week is whimsical and her last one is dedicated to gifts, not decor, then I will make do with what I have. I still like to watch for inspiration and enjoy hearing how others intend to decorate. It's fun.

Honored Contributor

Not buying anything but I still browse.  One thing I remember Jill saying last year as that she doesn't like LED lights on trees, yet I noticed that is what was on the tree featured on her show.  Wish I had gotten last year's Trevor tree that she designed because it had the regular lights on it.

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing....but I enjoyed watching the show...

Honored Contributor

I had already purchased those iced branch picks and I LOVE them!  They look much better in person.  Nothing else in last night's show interested me. I decorate in this style -- silver, champagne, matte gold -- so to see nothing else I would want shows I probably won't be buying any more Christmas decorations from QVC this season.