Honored Contributor

Re: Holidays with Jill Bauer - 10/9

@SHOPR wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@SHOPR  There was nothing worth watching on TV one night and someone had posted a YouTube link for a Holiday Decorated Home and after I watched that I saw the video's from Lisa's old shows and started watching them and really enjoyed them.....And she really seemed to enjoy decorating for the holidays I think this one was filmed from her home.

Hi, @Spurt.  I was not what you'd call a consistent watcher of her holiday shows.  I wasn't all that into them at the time, except that I thought the sets looked glamorous and totally unlike the other QVC show sets.  I was usually not able to watch at the times they were on anyway.  But, when I watched a few of the YT videos from 10-24-14 the other day, I could really sense her enthusiasm for most of the items and it did seem that she really enjoyed putting together and hosting that type of show.  Just something I noticed.  Someone said that she is doing more videos of decorating over on FB.  When I have more time, I will check those out.  :-)

@SHOPR ,  I agree SHOPR, I thought she was so cute with her enthusiam and that sold me on the flocked woodland tree. Smiley Happy