Honored Contributor

Re: Holidays with Jill Bauer - 10/23

@Kitty Galore wrote:

they seem to be having a problem with ordering online.  I tried to order the white bottle brush trees and it just wouldn't budge then of course by the time I did automated ordering instead they were Gone!  Darn !   Well should be happy that I did purchase many other items I wanted.

@Kitty Galore It did take a long time for the system to act right.  I'm thankful, I was able to get them in the champagne color.  My small doubt about them is the base of these trees.  I may spray paint them a champagne color instead of what looks like their white or off-white color. Cannot wait to get them! Also got the sleigh in antique silver. Fun show!!

Esteemed Contributor

so what did everyone get ?  I did dome damage , and now I heard at the end in 2 weeks elegant tradition decor , Oh no!!!  Say it isn't so lol.  Anyways purchased white santa, champagne deer , vintage garland , 2 sleigh and reindeer , the tall vintage angel, the santa in ivory that with the caramel accents. Valerie's glass centerpiece and still thinking on the vintage wreath.   No food now for the week LOL.Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@rosehill@PeterDM@Kitty Galore@MTH@justplaincrazy   

Well, I totally shopped tonight on Jill's show.  I got the sleigh and reindeer, white santa and the polar bears.  I was amazed at the beauty of the set as well as some of the items that wasn't looking very promising for awhile.  I see all of you shopped as well.  :-)

Honored Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@rosehill wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

I got 2 of each, too!

I bought one deer and one sleigh.

@mousiegirlWhat color did you get, mousiegirl?

@rosehill  rosehill, I bought the reindeer with the silver antlers and the porcelian sleigh.  

I just got the sleigh, passed on the deer

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy  Did you get the white santa?

Valued Contributor

Two sets of the white porcelain sleighs & reindeer. Still thinking on those. I am not sure that I like the fact that the deer flickers, and the sleigh doesn't. I think I would have liked the two of them together better had the deer not flickered. Also ordered the polar bears, and the antique sleigh in silver. No food to be purchased this week. I will have to get creative and start looking in the freezer, LOL!

Trusted Contributor

I was behaved, @lucymo@Kitty Galore@Caaareful Shopper@mousiegirl@rosehill, MTC, I only ordered two porcelain reindeer and two porcelain sleighs.  Unless some antique bay leaf picks or wreaths come back, I'm done for the season.  My wheels are turning about how to put together all these lit porcelain items in a display.  I'm kicking around some interesting ideas, and I might need some opinions...

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

I was behaved, @lucymo@Kitty Galore@Caaareful Shopper@mousiegirl@rosehill, MTC, I only ordered two porcelain reindeer and two porcelain sleighs.  Unless some antique bay leaf picks or wreaths come back, I'm done for the season.  My wheels are turning about how to put together all these lit porcelain items in a display.  I'm kicking around some interesting ideas, and I might need some opinions...

@PeterDM  I was so shocked at how beautiful everything was tonight that I just couldn't help myself.  I did just get one set of the sleigh and reindeer as I wanted that white santa and the polar bears too.  I actually like the reindeer better than the sleigh, I think.  I'll be cooking up some ham and beans with cornbread quite often in the next month so feel free to drop by for dinner, there will be plenty.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

Two sets of the white porcelain sleighs & reindeer. Still thinking on those. I am not sure that I like the fact that the deer flickers, and the sleigh doesn't. I think I would have liked the two of them together better had the deer not flickered. Also ordered the polar bears, and the antique sleigh in silver. No food to be purchased this week. I will have to get creative and start looking in the freezer, LOL!

@rosehill  Rose, I'm doing ham & beans with cornbread for a month, come on down.  :-)

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

@PeterDM  I was so shocked at how beautiful everything was tonight that I just couldn't help myself.  I did just get one set of the sleigh and reindeer as I wanted that white santa and the polar bears too.  I actually like the reindeer better than the sleigh, I think.  I'll be cooking up some ham and beans with cornbread quite often in the next month so feel free to drop by for dinner, there will be plenty.  LOL

@lucymo Jill did a good job with this show.  Everything was very tempting, and the set looked beautiful.  I'm glad you picked up some new stuff.  I'll be by for a bite soon!  You should swing by here, as I spent 6 hours slow-cooking a veal ragu which I used to make 2 lasagnes.  I layered that sauce between pasta sheets, various cheeses, and a bechamel sauce. 

Honored Contributor

I also bought the snowmen and the red dew drops.