Trusted Contributor

Holidays with Jill Bauer - 10/23

Many of the offerings for tonight's show are currently available.  Please search Holidays with Jill Bauer to see the new items.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Holidays with Jill Bauer - 10/23

Can't find the white sleigh- has anyone had luck with finding out the item number?

Trusted Contributor

@missxmas wrote:

Can't find the white sleigh- has anyone had luck with finding out the item number?

It's not available yet, @missxmas.  We may need to wait until the show, because she is probably afraid that it will sell out if it's posted too early.  She probably wants to make sure she can do a proper presentation.

Honored Contributor

Hoping the sleigh will work out for most who has been waiting.  I need to see it presented before deciding for sure if I'll get it or not. 

Frequent Contributor

Yes, makes sense.  I will be leaving work early- on west coast time- to make the show!

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for your update on the time of the show.  I thought it was 6 (west coast) and would have been really disappointed.  You all are a wealth of information- better than program guide and Insider Q!!!

Valued Contributor

@missxmas wrote:

Thanks for your update on the time of the show.  I thought it was 6 (west coast) and would have been really disappointed.  You all are a wealth of information- better than program guide and Insider Q!!!

I'm glad I saw your post, missxmas!  In the Time Warner program guide, here in Los Angeles, her show is listed to start at 6PM PST, when it actually starts at 5PM PST.  I wish the program guides would get updated when there are schedule changes. IDK if it's the fault of QVC or Time Warner.

Thanks! Heart

Trusted Contributor

I have DirecTV and am on EST and I set it to tape but it is showing a 9 PM start time.  Hopefully whatever time it actually starts will work out.  

Trusted Contributor

@MTH  - I have FOIS and find that it records based on what is on the guide.  Jill's show is 8-10 EST but my channel guide doesn't show it starting until 9, so I set up to record the program at 8 and then at 9.  Don't want you to miss it!

Trusted Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

@MTH  - I have FOIS and find that it records based on what is on the guide.  Jill's show is 8-10 EST but my channel guide doesn't show it starting until 9, so I set up to record the program at 8 and then at 9.  Don't want you to miss it!

@DecorDiva  Thanks for the tip. I just checked my guide again and it still shows at 9 so I will do what you suggested and start the taping at 8.  I plan to make it home in time anyway but want to play it safe.