Honored Contributor

Re: Holidays With Jill Bauer Show -- Roll Call?

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

Where can I go to watch lisa?  Thank you.

To watch Lisa you can go to her Facebook Page.  Just google Lisa Robinson facebook and the link will come up.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

@onliner that's funny, you know I don't think she ever said my name 😂

Honored Contributor

There isn't anything QVC sells that I want badly enough to induce me to watch Jill... Sorry, but that's the way I feel and I also feel absolutely no compunction saying so nor am I at all motivated to gild the lily by pretending otherwise... Had QVC decided to spread the decorating shows among a wider group of hosts, I most likley would watch some of them and I think it's completely appropriate to say so. Given QVC's tanking sales figures, they ought to be more concerned with programming to attract a wide array of customers and less concerned with any hosts supposed 'right' to host shows of a certain type...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@RazorSharp, I think the frost finials were made for your decor.  They look very elegant. 

Thanks, @SHOPR!  I decided to go for it, since everything is now on 4 Easy Pays!

@RazorSharp, I hope the new finish is as nice at it looked on the screen.  I swear they were listed as milk glass earlier in the day, and then the title changed.  The finish looks thickly applied, so maybe it will be uniform on all of them. 

Frequent Contributor

@onliner wrote:

I am in and out of the room while the TV is on.  Naming names sounded a little like Miss Nancy on Romper Room.  It made me laugh.  However, I did not like when she scolded the line producer on air for rushing her.  I didn't think that was appropriate on air - even if she was joking, it is disrespectful.  I did turn down the tv and going to another room.

Smiling here -- I'm glad someone else remembers Romper Room!

Frequent Contributor

@Auntiebean1 wrote:

I was surprised that Jill snapped at the producer for rushing her.  I love Jill but she seemed very rushed today.  It seemed uncharacteristic for her to  snap on air.   

She used to always be snide and snooty, and I couldn't stand her, but I like her much better in the last couple of years.

Frequent Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

@Auntiebean1 wrote:

I was surprised that Jill snapped at the producer for rushing her.  I love Jill but she seemed very rushed today.  It seemed uncharacteristic for her to  snap on air.   

LOL!   Are you kidding me?  She snaps at people all the time.  I've seen her not only snap at people on set for making too much noise, I've seen her snap at a caller for incorrectly stating that they bought something from one of her shows when it was something they bought from someone else's show.

I used to think this about her, and I don't see her too often, but I thought she was much better these days. I guess it was wishful thinking.

Frequent Contributor

@tg-indy wrote:

It makes me sad to hear such negative and hateful comments about hosts just trying to do there job. Sure, there are some hosts I prefer over others but all people have different sales approaches.  A little kindness goes a long way.

Then you surely are sad to hear this host's negative and rude comments and can sympathize with what people are saying.

Frequent Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

Where can I go to watch lisa?  Thank you.

To watch Lisa you can go to her Facebook Page.  Just google Lisa Robinson facebook and the link will come up.

I believe it's Lisa Robertson.