Trusted Contributor

Re: Holiday gift exchange idea- Yankee swap

@LdyBugzwrote:

Someone here had asked recently about ideas for a gift exchange for work. I saw these poster ideas on Good Morning America Deals and Steals this morning.

There are scratch off posters with the item hidden or exposed. For example, I ordered the movie poster. You scratch off the movie you have seen to expose the item in color. There are other posters where you don't know what the item is until you scratch it off.

Am-azon has a bunch of these posters, too. I'm going to do the movie poster with some micrwave popcorn and some candy for my office party. The poster was only $12.50 with the GMA deal, more expensive on Am-azon.

P1-MovieScratch-1.jpg

@LdyBugzthank you for this great idea! I went o to GMA and did not see it listed as a deal for today, 12/1. Maybe I missed it. I did find it on Amazon for $19.99. We are big movie buffs in our family, so it is a perfect gift!
Respected Contributor

@LdyBugzwrote:

@Kachina624LOL! You're not obligated to like the idea! 😀 Just throwing the idea out there.

@LdyBugz, LOL, how does that saying go, no good deed goes unpunished? You were thoughtful to share your idea. FWIW, I like it.

Honored Contributor

@LdyBugzIt's perfectly okay to say Amazon as long as you don't type the entire website name with a link!

Trusted Contributor

@SuzeecatThank you! 😀 (Tough crowd today! 😉)

Honored Contributor

Okay, but I don't care for anything "scratch-off." I have to look all over for a coin and then it makes a mess.

I'm still not sure what's underneath - the same image but in color? They could have done better than that. Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkidsIt would only post AFTER I added the dashes.

Honored Contributor

@LdyBugzThat's odd cuz you see in my post that I said Amazon, the complete word!

Trusted Contributor

I've seen these for many different categories, like wines or places to visit. They're fun and a conversation starter if it's displayed in your home.