Respected Contributor

If you don't like one or 2 kiinds how do you send back?  Empty bottles?

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

If you don't like one or 2 kiinds how do you send back?  Empty bottles?

Seriously?

Trusted Contributor
QVC doesn't take back food items. They refund your money. I'm assuming it's the same with their wine products. I guess you have nothing to lose if you try!
Honored Contributor

I'm sure out of 12 bottles, everyone will have favorites and those they don't like so much.  It would take a heck of a lot of nerve to ask for a refund because a bottle or two were not great but you drank them all.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I don't like white so I wouldn't even order.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'm sure out of 12 bottles, everyone will have favorites and those they don't like so much.  It would take a heck of a lot of nerve to ask for a refund because a bottle or two were not great but you drank them all.

@Kachina624 - I agree!  It would seem like someone just taking advantage of the system.

If a bottle of wine was corked (not so much a problem now with twist-off caps) that would be one thing - maybe a partial credit.  But drinking it then asking for a refund because it didn't suit your personal preference?  No way.

I remember a local wine dealer having a sign that said just because you didn't like a particular wine, didn't mean it was bad!  And would only give a refund, if you returned any wine you thought had gone bad so he could check it.  

Honored Contributor

@Grade1Teach wrote:
QVC doesn't take back food items. They refund your money. I'm assuming it's the same with their wine products. I guess you have nothing to lose if you try!

Perhaps the customer has nothing to lose (except integrity), but the vendor has a lot to lose, especially now.

If there's any question of not liking a particular wine, it's best to shop locally by the bottle, to be fair to everyone.

Esteemed Contributor

The prepackaged selections try to please everyone and end not pleasing anyone.

Check around, you can get a case of you own selections.

Honored Contributor

I'd assume that if I ordered a collection, there could well be some I didn't love. I wouldn't return anything.  I wouldn'6 expect any refund.  

I didn't see what was offered, but if there were multiples of kinds of wine, I'd offer those I didn't like to friends or family, telling them quite honestly that I didn't particularly like them.  Doesn't mean many other wouldn't.

Honored Contributor

i got the holiday advent box on waitlist.

if anyone is worried they may not like it i sure hope they cancel so that i can get it! Woman LOL

we have several wine drinkers in our family and we all enjoy different ones.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein