Honored Contributor

Re: Holiday Pyrex storage now available

Mominohio - Thank you for mentioning Pyrex. I bought a large set of Snap Ware a few years ago. And we use two containers for the dog's chicken. The tabs on the lid have not worked well for awhile.

And I tried and tried to buy replacement lids. But they were never available. SO after you mentioned Pyrex, I just went to the website. And THERE were the replacement lids. 

I am so happy. I really like this Snap Ware set. 

My husband has been able to "burn" every "microwave" proof set of containers that I have. This Snap Ware set is wonderful. He can put stuff in the microwave and not ruin the Pyrex container.

Respected Contributor

They aren't holiday patterns but Macy's has a 13 piece set (6 bowls, 6 lids) for $14. I think it's for a limited time.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the bowl with peppermints on it today from Target. I got free shipping and that's all I ordered. It said they were having free shipping on certain items today. I checked at my Target and they didn't have any.

Super Contributor

@Mominohio;

I got my Pyrex order last week & I love them.. I too, like you ordered 11 pieces.. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have known to go, or thought of going on their website to view any decorative items.. Thank you again, for your initial posting..  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio  Those bowl and lids are adorable.  Where did you purchase?

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Mominohio  Those bowl and lids are adorable.  Where did you purchase?

@Katcat1

I went to the Pyrex website & got a steal of a deal.. I so love the decorative bowls.. 

Honored Contributor

@classic    THANK YOU.   It was very nice of you to help me out.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

MominOhio - Thank you!

I am so glad you mentioned Pyrex. I got my replacement lids today, My husband was so excited, it was like Christmas. He uses the Snapware Pyrex bowl for the dog's chicken. He cooks the dog's chicken about every 2 days. And the lids no longer "snapped" except for one or two. 

We have tried for so long to get replacements and they were never available until now.  

Thank you again.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

MominOhio - Thank you!

I am so glad you mentioned Pyrex. I got my replacement lids today, My husband was so excited, it was like Christmas. He uses the Snapware Pyrex bowl for the dog's chicken. He cooks the dog's chicken about every 2 days. And the lids no longer "snapped" except for one or two. 

We have tried for so long to get replacements and they were never available until now.  

Thank you again.

@drizzellla

So glad that worked out. Nothing more frustrating than to have really great storage containers, especially nice glass ones, and not be able to get lids! 

It's such a little thing, but when it comes together it's great!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

TJ Maxx had the 4 cup bowls for $ 3.99 this weekend - two different Christmas patterns.

I also got lucky & found this one tucked away - they sold it to me for 2 bucks! I had never seen the owls before.

0a62f415c91b2e3447ca0663ff43fb67--vintage-pyrex-halloween-fun.jpg

@Mominohio