QVC Customer Care

Since I will be working SO hard on Thanksgiving, providing everyone the excellent customer service you've come to know and love, I was wondering what are YOUR holiday plans?  

Respected Contributor

Will be working hard and happily with my fabulous husband to prepare Thanksgiving dinner for the Thursday meal with my elderly mother and elderly aunt. Cooking dressing and turkey Wednesday and transporting that and loads of groceries an hour and a half to my aunt's house Thursday, where we will make and bake side dishes. Every year, I say prayerfully, "Thank God I have someone to cook for." 

Trusted Contributor

Hi Melvin,

Thank you for your excellent customer service. We will be going to my daughters house for Thanksgiving. It is only 15 minutes away from where we live. I will be bringing whatever dish or dishes that she tells me that she needs and she will take care of all the rest. We will spend a relaxing day visiting and playing with the grandkids. I feel very blessed to be spending the day this way. We will miss our son who lives in a different state but we just got back from visiting him so that makes it somewhat better.

Happy Thanksgiving to you-I hope you will get a chance to celebrate sometime in the upcoming week.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

Just a big THANK YOU for all you do for us!  Heart

QVC Customer Care

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Just a big THANK YOU for all you do for us!  Heart

@Love my grandkids  Always a pleasure!  

Honored Contributor

@Melvin-QVC wrote:

Since I will be working SO hard on Thanksgiving, providing everyone the excellent customer service you've come to know and love, I was wondering what are YOUR holiday plans?  

Making you work harder.Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for asking Melvin and also thank you for the tough job you do in customer service, I think everyone should have to work a holiday in retail customer service. 😂 

This year thanksgiving is my husbands birthday I am taking him to a resort in the mountains till Saturday  and we are having the buffet and over embibing in some 🍷.   To all who read this post and to Melvin may you have a wonderful thanksgiving. 

Honored Contributor

Never fear @Melvin-QVC, many of us will be right here with you making sure you're not bored.  We'll keep you on your toes.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

None of our kids will be here so my husband and I are going out for sushi. 

Melvin, you da man!

Esteemed Contributor

Melvin--I'd gladly "be thankful" if I could trade places with you.  Too much cooking...and then there's sitting down at the table with my cranky family........is it January yet?!