Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@QVCkitty1 -

I love We Need a Little Christmas!

So many I love, Carol of the Bells, Little Drummer Boy, Hark the Herald Angels,Angels we have heard on high, and Mariah Careys All I want for Christmas, Christmas Canon.

@on the bay  It is hard to narrow it down, so many good songs.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

O Holy Night, Mary Did You Know and Do You Hear What I Hear are my top three regarding the holy birth.

As far as fun ones, Silver Bells, Let It Snow and Here Comes Santa Claus are favorites. My mom had sheet music for those songs and would play them on the piano for me when I was young, and my older (and meaner) siblings were at school.

Esteemed Contributor

Grandkids crack up over "Grandma Got Run Over by a Raindeer".  We have high hopes they will outgrow it.

Respected Contributor

My favorite carol would be O Holy Night and favorite seasonal song is Silver Bells.  When I hear it, I always think of myself in my 20's walking around downtown in the snow and looking at the department store window decorations.

Respected Contributor

I like O holy night and my favorite Christmas song is Christmas Eve” by Celine Dion.  And like Last Christmas by George Michale.

Esteemed Contributor

I learned this  French Christmas  carol  in school. Annie Lennox recorded it .  I sang it to my child & now my little  Grandchild .

Il  Est  Ne  Le Devin Enfant  ( He is born the Devine Child )

Esteemed Contributor

@lynnie61 wrote:

I like O holy night and my favorite Christmas song is Christmas Eve” by Celine Dion.  And like Last Christmas by George Michale.

Oh  yes, George Michael who had such a wonderful  voice and  tremendous talent . Some of the best  pass away to soon.

Honored Contributor

Just announced: Hallmark Channel Radio is returning with it's Christmas Programming, starting TODAY @ 12pm Eastern, online and on the app, channel 777. Per their promo, "Because, right now, we can all use a little Christmas."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Holiday Music

[ Edited ]

Favorites -- 

Silent Night - brings memories and tears

White Christmas - treasured gem          

Oh Holly Night - caroling (we actually fell to our knees!!)

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus -- fun, kids love

Ave Maria - Celine D. - masterpiece  

Respected Contributor

SO many to choose from

God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen.

Joy to the World.

Some Children See Him.

Some day at Christmas.

Favourite instrumental   Carol of the Bells

Fun song    Bob and Doug Mckenzie  the twelve days of Christmas.