Esteemed Contributor

Holiday Lock & Lock - K51878 - Set of 3 Bowls With Handles With Holiday Bags

[ Edited ]

I ordered one set even though I don't think the price is that good.

Respected Contributor

Re: Lock & Lock -- K51878 -- Set of 3 Bowls With Handles With Holiday Bags

Nice if youre filling them up with something.

Respected Contributor

Re: Holiday Lock & Lock - K51878 - Set of 3 Bowls With Handles With Holiday Bags

Thanks for the link. I just ordered a set. Even if I don;t give them as gifts and I probably will, I can always use the bowls. Mine seem to keep disappearing. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Holiday Lock & Lock - K51878 - Set of 3 Bowls With Handles With Holiday Bags

At least the designs on the bags aren't so 'cutsie'...and more versatile for gift giving.

I'm not ordering, don't need/want them...just an observation.

Respected Contributor

Whenever I've given these to friends for Christmas (filled with cookies or candy), they've been very happy when I told them the container and bag were part of their gift. This was especially true if they'd started using the container after eating the goodies, but had it ready to return the next time we got together. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, I ordered a set too!  Good to have on hand.....

Honored Contributor

I gave these, filled with cookies, as gifts a few years ago. I told everyone the bag and everything in it was her gift. A few days later one of my friends tried to return the bowl! She kept the bag! I told her again the whole thing was her gift!  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you for posting the item number.  I do like the designs on the bags, but the bowls seem too small to hold much.  I don't remember the old ones being that small, but it's been three or more years since I bought a set so I may have forgotten.

Esteemed Contributor

Just FYI: I was watching the presentation of the set on ITKWM and they noted that the price goes up at the end of the day, in case anyone is interested in buying...

Respected Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower 

That made me curious so I looked at last year's price.  $29.98 for 6 (5) oz bowls and free ship, averaging $5/bowl.

This set of 3 is $7.83 ea, and like @loriqvc said it's going up end of day.

Will be interesting to see if a larger set comes along towards the end of year.  I ordered last year's on 11/1/2020.

My friends love these and this year the current bag designs are less childish, nice change.