Honored Contributor

Re: Holiday Heritage Dinnerware Alert

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@mousiegirl 

Not sure if you saw my post on this, but they now have a set of 4 salad plates on line -- one of each design.  This is Walmart online.  The throw is also online.  It looks very pretty and $10!

@Witchy Woman   Thank you so much! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl 

A slight update, too.

Was just at one of the Walmart's in my area and they had an abundant supply of this dinnerware and many serving pieces.

If you have a store in your area, it's worth checking.  

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

Thank you, @mousiegirl for the info on your new throw.  I should really try to check them out in the store I guess.  Problem is, my store never has much of anything.  

@SHOPR   I meant Home Goods throws, fabulous!  I have zulily on the brain since I shop almost daily, lol.

@mousiegirl  I decided to just order some of the Better Homes & Gardens various throws online.  I had to order some other other items anyway.  The wm website and app (which is not always correct) says they are not in my store, so it could have been a wasted trip. 

I'm trying to get some gifts purchased and delivered before Thanksgiving.  I really don't like ordering anything that late in the year.  The delivery people are not nearly as reliable from this point on, IMO.  I placed online orders yesterday and this morning, trying to square away some gifts.  I found some good deals at BB&B and Kohl's.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

Thank you, @mousiegirl for the info on your new throw.  I should really try to check them out in the store I guess.  Problem is, my store never has much of anything.  

@SHOPR   I meant Home Goods throws, fabulous!  I have zulily on the brain since I shop almost daily, lol.

@mousiegirl  I decided to just order some of the Better Homes & Gardens various throws online.  I had to order some other other items anyway.  The wm website and app (which is not always correct) says they are not in my store, so it could have been a wasted trip. 

I'm trying to get some gifts purchased and delivered before Thanksgiving.  I really don't like ordering anything that late in the year.  The delivery people are not nearly as reliable from this point on, IMO.  I placed online orders yesterday and this morning, trying to square away some gifts.  I found some good deals at BB&B and Kohl's.  

@SHOPR   The throw is at Walmart online, where I bought it, and free shipping if you buy a certain amount of items, AND delivery is usually within two days, for me.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@mousiegirl 

A slight update, too.

Was just at one of the Walmart's in my area and they had an abundant supply of this dinnerware and many serving pieces.

If you have a store in your area, it's worth checking.  

@Witchy Woman  I used to go to Walmart, which is about twenty-five minutes away, and there were never plates, but I found some pieces, this was probably six years ago, and I don't go there any longer, too much of a hassle, so I shop Walmart online.

After I saw your post, I bought several sets of the plates, and DD will be thrilled with the horse plates, thank you, again.

I may try later this week.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR   The throw is at Walmart online, where I bought it, and free shipping if you buy a certain amount of items, AND delivery is usually within two days, for me.

@mousiegirl

I found the throw on walmart.com and ordered it, along with some other throws and general stuff I needed.   In the past,  all my deliveries from wm have been very fast (2-3 days max) and accurate.  Plus it is local for me, in case I need to return anything.   I can't believe I resisted all of the dishes from this collection.   

Esteemed Contributor

@IShopQ 

@SHOPR 

@mousiegirl 

@DecorDiva 

@Tennesseegal 

Forgive me, but I didn't go back to see those of you who might have ordered the throw.

I did and it came a few days ago.  It really is lovely! 

If you love the dishware, the throw will be tempting.