Trusted Contributor

Re: Holiday Heritage Dinnerware Alert

@Mominohio  I'm so glad you were finally able to find some pieces.  We have 4 Walmarts in my area, but you have to check regularly because once they put them out, they do go quickly.  And not every store gets the same things.  I want the salad plates and the new pie plates.

Trusted Contributor

I went to Walmart today and bought the train, horses, deer and tree plates but resisted everything else.  

@IShopQ 

@Mominohio 

I blame both of you for this!Cat LOL

Regular Contributor

@Tennesseegal wrote:

I went to Walmart today and bought the train, horses, deer and tree plates but resisted everything else.  

@IShopQ 

@Mominohio 

I blame both of you for this!Cat LOL

Happy to enable...😜

Trusted Contributor

Went to the Super Walmart and was able to get the horses, the tree/bunny pie plate and the small oblong tray.  I bought some of the deer, because I couldn't remember if they came out last year (they did), so I may take those back.  The serving pieces were nice, but I wouldn't use them.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@DecorDiva wrote:

I've been to two Walmarts over the past few days and none of them had any Heritage dinnerware out yet, but I did buy a BH& G tablecloth that has deer and all the other animals on it that was made to coordinate with the dishes (of which I have many).  I think it is new this year.

@DecorDiva   I bought the throw.

@mousiegirl  Please let me know what you think of the throw's look, feel and quality.  Are you familiar with Berkshire Velvet Soft?  I see a couple of other Better Homes throws on walmart.com, same brand and size, that I also may be interested in--purple with gold ferns and gray with foxes and rabbits.    Good price for small gifts.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@DecorDiva wrote:

I've been to two Walmarts over the past few days and none of them had any Heritage dinnerware out yet, but I did buy a BH& G tablecloth that has deer and all the other animals on it that was made to coordinate with the dishes (of which I have many).  I think it is new this year.

@DecorDiva   I bought the throw.

@mousiegirl  Please let me know what you think of the throw's look, feel and quality.  Are you familiar with Berkshire Velvet Soft?  I see a couple of other Better Homes throws on walmart.com, same brand and size, that I also may be interested in--purple with gold ferns and gray with foxes and rabbits.    Good price for small gifts.

@SHOPR   I have a houseful of Berkshire, lol, and Home goods throws, talk about soft, can't get enough of them.

The throw from Walmart arrived today and is soft, not as soft as the others, and a little thinner, but still very nice and all of the critters I love.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The other day, I was at Walmart online, and had the horse salad plates and the stag from last year in my cart, when all of a sudden the horse plates disappeared,from my cart and from the site.  I would love these for DD, but unless they are ever online, I won't have them.  Ebayers are selling all of these for a small fortune, but no thank you, not paying $30 for one plate plus shipping for a $2.+ plate.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, @mousiegirl for the info on your new throw.  I should really try to check them out in the store I guess.  Problem is, my store never has much of anything.  

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

Thank you, @mousiegirl for the info on your new throw.  I should really try to check them out in the store I guess.  Problem is, my store never has much of anything.  

@SHOPR   I meant Home Goods throws, fabulous!  I have zulily on the brain since I shop almost daily, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl 

Not sure if you saw my post on this, but they now have a set of 4 salad plates on line -- one of each design.  This is Walmart online.  The throw is also online.  It looks very pretty and $10!