Frequent Contributor

Did you see on the Home Page that QVC has converted Beauty IQ to Holiday HQ - here's their message:

Celebrate the beauty of giving as Beauty iQ® becomes Holiday HQ from now thru 12/23! It’s where you can catch all our must-see holiday programming & picks in one spot. Psst: Check out The Weekly Unbox on Holiday HQ each Monday at 6pm ET.

Does anyone know if this means all live holiday programming will be stopped on QVC and Q2 and all holiday shows will only be available via Holiday HQ? Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Holiday HQ Channel on QVC

I asked about what this was a couple of days ago, and really no good answer.

I think that there will still be holiday programming on Q and Q2, with reruns on  Q3, but is Holiday HQ just reruns or what? And it's only online? 

At any rate, QVC in the past was done with holiday decorations and home decor by about this time and moving on to gift shows. Maybe this is just going to be a rehash of stuff they have already presented, to clear it out, throughout the season. 

At any rate, they could at least come out with a better explanation of what it is and where to find it. Last I knew Beauty IQ was off TV and online only.

Frequent Contributor

@Mominohio Thanks for the info.  Sorry if I missed your post about it.  I hope someone will give some information.  I really don't want to have to fight with my kids for bandwidth to stream the shows.  I like to watch the decor shows for ideas and inspiration.  Maybe a little buying too. Smiley Very Happy 

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I asked about what this was a couple of days ago, and really no good answer.

I think that there will still be holiday programming on Q and Q2, with reruns on  Q3, but is Holiday HQ just reruns or what? And it's only online? 

At any rate, QVC in the past was done with holiday decorations and home decor by about this time and moving on to gift shows. Maybe this is just going to be a rehash of stuff they have already presented, to clear it out, throughout the season. 

At any rate, they could at least come out with a better explanation of what it is and where to find it. Last I knew Beauty IQ was off TV and online only.

@Mominohio   I agree, think it will be all older items that have already been presented as Q is the main channel, so expect new items here, especially in light of this new channel.  

I am so shopped out on zulily, mostly faux branches, stems, picks, etc.  Didn't see one item in Valerie's shows, missed some of them, but did buy the Eucalyptus branches which were not presented, assume they will be on Sunday, so hope I like them, and that is all of Valerie's items that I bought.