Valued Contributor

Holiday Green Kaleidoscope Back In Stock

If anyone wanted Holiday Green, it was out of stock for quite awhile. It's back in stock. Hurry up & order, who knows how many people have been waiting for it.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Valued Contributor

Re: Holiday Green Kaleidoscope Back In Stock

@SweetSydney wrote:

If anyone wanted Holiday Green, it was out of stock for quite awhile. It's back in stock. Hurry up & order, who knows how many people have been waiting for it.

@SweetSydney - thanks for the heads up.  I have been waiting to see if it came back in stock.  I don't need it, but I certainly do WANT it.Woman Very Happy

Valued Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@SweetSydney - thanks for the heads up.  I have been waiting to see if it came back in stock.  I don't need it, but I certainly do WANT it.Woman Very Happy

@Carol08

You're welcome.  I don't need it either, but I ordered two.

Smiley Wink

Marilyn Monroe
Valued Contributor

@SweetSydney wrote:

@Carol08 wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@Carol08

Smiley Wink

@SweetSydney - Since you ordered two, I will have to follow in your footsteps and order two also. We can call ourselves the "Enabler Sisters".

Spoiler

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Carol08 wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@Carol08 wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@Carol08

Smiley Wink

@SweetSydney - Since you ordered two, I will have to follow in your footsteps and order two also. We can call ourselves the "Enabler Sisters".

Spoiler
Marilyn Monroe
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@SweetSydney wrote:

@Carol08 wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@Carol08 wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@Carol08

Smiley Wink

Spoiler

@Carol08
Edited to say DH said not to worry about getting another tree. So, yes, we can call ourselves the "Enabler Sisters".
(I wasn't going to order the green trees because we need to replace the  5' tree we put on our landing upstairs.)

Marilyn Monroe
Respected Contributor

@SweetSydney, glad to hear you were able to get the green trees for your DH.

Off topic a bit, I saw online yesterday that my defective silver one was received with the first easy pay credited (I'll keep an eye on the CC for that).

I learned something yesterday when I called about the cost of my shipping being credited.  When I originally called to say it was defective (the motor being very loud), the CS rep told me I could use either their return label OR spend my $ and return it my way.  I have found that when I've used their return label, it seems to take much longer to see that it was returned, so I opted to pay to ship it back ($9.90 by post office).  I was told by the rep that once it was marked return, I should call back to get the $ credited on the card.  I did that yesterday and ended up have a joking conversation with the rep about the hot weather.

She said, "we have all of the other colors available" and I said thanks, but I wanted this as a gift and the person likes silver.  She kept saying, well, all of the other colors are available.  Ok, yes, I got that.  Then she tells me she cannot credit me the 9.90 but can give me a QVC credit towards my next purchase.  (not what I wanted as I don't buy that much from Q).  What really irks me as when you talk to a rep and then later on have to follow up on the return only to hear "that previous rep shouldn't have told you that".  Grrrrr, they should all be on the same page IMO.  Just adds more to the frustration.

In short, she said, "ok, let me try to put that through" and says, "ok, the system took it".  Believe me, I have her name, what call center she is in and date/time we spoke and will be watching the credit card for that amount.

I did end up purchasing 4 other items from VPH's show and they are due here next week - I can only hope they are not defective and/or broken as well as being what was presented on air.  

Hoping you enjoy your green ones.

Valued Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

@SweetSydney, glad to hear you were able to get the green trees for your DH.

Off topic a bit, I saw online yesterday that my defective silver one was received with the first easy pay credited (I'll keep an eye on the CC for that).

I learned something yesterday when I called about the cost of my shipping being credited.  When I originally called to say it was defective (the motor being very loud), the CS rep told me I could use either their return label OR spend my $ and return it my way.  I have found that when I've used their return label, it seems to take much longer to see that it was returned, so I opted to pay to ship it back ($9.90 by post office).  I was told by the rep that once it was marked return, I should call back to get the $ credited on the card.  I did that yesterday and ended up have a joking conversation with the rep about the hot weather.

She said, "we have all of the other colors available" and I said thanks, but I wanted this as a gift and the person likes silver.  She kept saying, well, all of the other colors are available.  Ok, yes, I got that.  Then she tells me she cannot credit me the 9.90 but can give me a QVC credit towards my next purchase.  (not what I wanted as I don't buy that much from Q).  What really irks me as when you talk to a rep and then later on have to follow up on the return only to hear "that previous rep shouldn't have told you that".  Grrrrr, they should all be on the same page IMO.  Just adds more to the frustration.

In short, she said, "ok, let me try to put that through" and says, "ok, the system took it".  Believe me, I have her name, what call center she is in and date/time we spoke and will be watching the credit card for that amount.

I did end up purchasing 4 other items from VPH's show and they are due here next week - I can only hope they are not defective and/or broken as well as being what was presented on air.  

Hoping you enjoy your green ones.

@HisElk1
I ended up canceling the green trees. Then today I received an e-mail that everything was on 6 easy pay, so I ordered the two green for my DH.
I've found that I get different answers from CS.
I'd be watching for that credit, too. I'm glad you kept her name. We sent the Silver trees back  Thursday & I'm watching for the credit for shipping. CS told me to mark my return "defective".  I also wrote on it that I spoke to CS on 8/4.

Marilyn Monroe