Valued Contributor

Whoopee there is still hope for those of us still waiting. @pattypeep Your hubby’s card was packed with loving sentiments. He just made up for the last 25 years. Cherish that card.

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Respected Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

Let me start by saying that although I have a wonderful, devoted dh, he is the least romantic man I have ever been with. (It's been 25 years). This year as I read his Christmas card, I looked up at him, and said "did you read this card before you bought it?" He said, "yes, I did". I added that there were a lot of really nice sentiments in the writing and he said, "well, they're all true". I love this card. It reads as follows:
My Wonderful Wife

I don't know how one person could be so incredible.

I just know that you are.

You're loving and supportive. Strong and courageous. Smart and caring. I could go on and on.

but it all comes down to this.......

You're an amazing woman.

And I'm the luckiest guy around to be married to you.

Merry Christmas

I'm still trying to figure out who this person is and what he did to my dh.

@pattypeep  LOVE LOVE LOVE.....  made me smile.

Esteemed Contributor

All the right sentimesnts  in that card!!  He's a keeper and so is that card....lucky you!!!

Honored Contributor

@pattypeep  What a sweetheart, that DH of yours.  I think some people just never learned to express their thoughts and feelings but he has had this in his mind and heart for twenty-five years.  Blessings to both of you.

Esteemed Contributor

@pattypeepI thought I was married to the most unromantic man in the world, he USED to be but once we said "I do", he dont, LOL, not proper grammar but I could not resist.

What a beautiful card from your DH, that is one for the sentiment drawer, he did good!