Honored Contributor

Re: Hobby Lobby, Old Time Pottery & More Oh My🎄🎄🎅🏻

Love the lectures here. Anyway, Hobby Lobby is closed in the county by me on Sunday (as they always are) but so are most all of the other stores as there are Blue Laws here. County shuts most stores down.

Respected Contributor

So true @Tinkrbl44 .  These criminal owners knew what they were doing when they got caught.  Thanks to employees for letting the authorities know about the wrong doing. They were doing this for years before they got caught.

Have never set foot in a HL and never will. Scum outfit,

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

That company isn't really who they represent themselves to be.  Their actions overseas don't match their so-called "values".   I wouldn't set foot in that store for anything.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Rockycoast wrote:

So true @Tinkrbl44 .  These criminal owners knew what they were doing when they got caught.  Thanks to employees for letting the authorities know about the wrong doing. They were doing this for years before they got caught.

Have never set foot in a HL and never will. Scum outfit,

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

That company isn't really who they represent themselves to be.  Their actions overseas don't match their so-called "values".   I wouldn't set foot in that store for anything.

@Rockycoast   @homedecor1 

ITA.  It's one thing to do the wrong thing and keep it quiet. 

It's another thing entirely to do wrong and yet promote themselves to the "family values crowd"  pretending to be something they really aren't.  

Respected Contributor

Finished my Christmas shopping at Home Goods today and Old Time Pottery...now off to Hobby Lobby tomorrow to finish shopping for everything I need there. The crystal reindeer are calling my name. 

Now, I can think about Christmas decorating....yay!!! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee 

Please post pictures of your beautifully decorated Christmas home.

I plan to finish GD this week and great niece & nephew who are the little ones in the family.

I hope to decorate after Thanksgiving - hope you were able to get those reindeer.  Things go quickly in HL.

Happy Decorating🎄🎅🏻

Esteemed Contributor

I was visiting my Daughter and family over the weekend and went to the Hobby Looby by Sarasota.....

Granddaughter wanted a small tree on her dresser and we had fun picking out the tiny decorations. I had done that up here when she was little and they lived here. I was so emotional when she asked if we could do one for her again......