Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hobby Lobby Holiday

[ Edited ]

@sweetee2 wrote:

PA Mom- mom,  being you have to drive so far I would call them first. There have been post before about fall decor out at the dollar store and I've gone over to mine and nonething was out yet.  It might save you a trip for nonething. 

@sweetee2  and @Beauty Maven I just got back from my first visit! I considered this a reconnaissance mission, as DH was with me. I LOVED it! What's funny is that DH did too! When I told my DD I was going to HL, she said "it's like Michael's on crack." Hahahha! She was so right!  Sensory overload! I only bought one Christmas ornament, but I plan to go back by myself to get some fall items for my DD and maybe for me when they go on sale. If DD had not been along, I would have bought that white pumpkin with Welcome in gold. I had a 40% off coupon. What a great afternoon! My legs are tired!

Regular Contributor

This incident has been resolved  . Do what you feel suits you . No one is perfect.

Valued Contributor

So glad you enjoyed it @PA Mom-mom, and glad it was worth the drive.  It’s really fun to go after season because they put things on sale up to 90 percent off!  Happy shopping Smiley Surprised)

Honored Contributor

Re: Hobby Lobby Holiday

[ Edited ]

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE STORE!!! 

And whether browsing or buying it gets my creativity going

Image result for cat and hearts in love

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”